what's wrong with this picture?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Senegal

anyone else having this problem? :|

20F temp.
Attachments
kizashi.jpg
GREG

Not quite that bad but this morning it was pretty hard to read at -7F and i have been wondering when I will see what you saw. I think they need to do a little research on lcd displays, this one comes up a little short. keep us posted if anything comes of it.
babacu

I had a couple of instances where the display was very slow to refresh (and it seemed to be missing every other line), but it went away after a restart (after the car warmed up a bit). Did it remain like this for you, or did it fix itself?
Senegal

no, this is totally reversible. Today in 29F temp, the LCD is normal. I've also had the problems that you guys mentioned. I had never seen a blank screen though. Highly doubt Suzuki will do anything about it. It's just interesting because they claim they tested the car so much in cold environment...how could they not notice the issue?

Still love the car, going strong at just over 17k. Just bought roof rack with ski/bike attachments. The only other accessories on the car are the splash guards and the acrylic hood protector (highly recommended sku 990B0-33026)
metatrox

I've had mine at around -13f and never had this happen to my screen. Only thing was tpms was freaking out every time past 0 degree
2010 SLS, Platinum Silver.
mysuzyK

I too have the tpms going off when its cold. very annoying. not sure if tpms are to sensitive
to the cold, with the slightly lower tire pressures do the cold. Do you add air, or wait till it warms up and the warning lights go off?
havinfun

I can only speak from experience from a Corvette and a Mazda3 each with TPMS, but for both of these cars, the TPMS warning that was triggered by the cold (reducing the air pressure in the tires below the threshold point) could be retired immediately by filling up the tires with more air. There was no need to wait until the temperature warmed up.