The little red Suzuki "S" button on the wheel.

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
xwiredtva

Has anyone pressed it. Its the one under the cruise bits. I was tempted to. The dealer said to NEVER press that unless it was an emergency.

Well today I had one. A buddy calls and tells me the twinkie supply down the street was gone! Coffee, gone too. So here I am snow coming in one hand and lack of needed supplies on the other. I had to other choice I had to push it.

Started the car and pushed the button. Sounded like a small growl occured. All the lights on the dash went from red/blue to dark red/red. Weird. Then AC/DC came on the stereo at +22 and I couldn't turn it off. The S logo appeard on the LCD one more time beeped the seemed to melt. the LCD screen flashed twice and 366hp showed up on the screen. I turned the car off imediately and went inside fearing for my life. I swear it said it was going to eat me (my name is Aundi Beamer) by name. I don't think I'll ever press that button again.

Did I break it?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So Suzuki... Where's the Red/White S symbol button. The other coach machines have it, if not as a sales gimmick why can't we have that kind of fun. Why can't we have one button that adjusts our engine a bit to tweak an extra 5-8hp, sharpen throttle response and increase break pressure. Not asking for the rocket science. Just a little button that turns the mild mannered car into a baby brute. I want the rip snarl exhaust, subtle but there. I want RED LED's in the headlights to turn on, just a pair to act like eyes. And I want my engine code to switch from best mpg's to best eta's. There is space right there on the wheel and if you do see it as a saftey concern, just adds to the glamor, place it high up away from the driver and make sure it locks in AWD regardless of our decision.

Thank You.
lookin

huh
CCS77

I want this button
2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS AWD
JDReichert

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm so glade your pressed your RED button because the dealer told me that if I pushed it with out their being connected with the Suzuki magic computer the car would change into a Lamborghini Murcielago.

Thanks for saving me!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Jerry 2010 SLS (with a untouched RED button
CCS77

I just got off the phone with my dealer and they said the button only came equiped on the Kizashi Knight Rider model. I knew I should have pony'd up when I bought mine. Dang it... :x
2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS AWD
tigerbangs54

Hmmm: must have been a nice trip: next time: take the CAR instead...LOL