2011 New York International Auto Show

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Swift_Moves22

It's nearly upon us again! One of the greatest (if not THE greatest) auto show in the U.S.

This is a call in advance to all Suzuki Auto enthusiasts to plan ahead and come join ASMC team at this years New York International Auto Show!

The show itself runs from April 22nd (private preview on the 21st) and goes through May 1st.
Based on scheduled events, I think April 23rd and after would be the best time to attend.
Suzuki will be located on the 1st floor at booth #1315 which is directly across the walkway from the Honda booth and adjacent to the Ram booth.

Suzuki has two major suprises to reveal at the show, so attending this show will definitely be worth it!

Great things are coming!
:D
TheHolyGhost

I don't think I can make it, but I can't wait to see what the surprises are!
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
Drem

I will cross my fingers for a turbo Kizashi!

Not something I would want (to pay for), but for those who would, I'm all for it.
2011 - Sport SLS AWD - Platinum Silver
kegard

Bummer, I was just at the Chicago auto show! Would go if I lived closer.

BTW Suzuki had a sweet cut-out of the Kizashi mounted on its side. Gave a nice view of the underneath.

Also one of the Kizashis from the Motor Trend article "Tokyo to LA - The Hard Way" was there in all its muddy glory!
2011 GTS manual

former life:
Tuned 2007 Subaru Forester XT auto
Tuned 2005 Subaru WRX manual
Firefly

From what I'm seeing in press releases, it will be a couple of Kizashi based concepts...
Former driver of a 2011 SLS AWD Platinum
Riddler

Here are the two big surprises:
http://www.nitrobahn.com/news/suzuki-to ... auto-show/

These have to be the worst surprises ever. How can Suzuki be such a massive failure as to not create a turbo? I'm starting to wonder if this company will ever succeed in America.
Moto
Site Admin

doesn't really look like they know for sure. I don't know if I trust that information.