How do people react to your Kizashi?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Firefly

Gets a lot of attention in Manhattan, where you see just about every kind of car. Yesterday while I was parked waiting for my wife, a couple of young college age guys passed by and were awestruck. They ware asking all kinds of questions about the car. I felt like I was in a Kizashi commercial.
Former driver of a 2011 SLS AWD Platinum
Boatman79

I like my car but it has its ups and downs... Were I live, I am the only person with one... withen a fifty or sixty mile radius... When your car is not on the computers in a small town shop or even auto zone, it makes me worry... but slowly this car is being integrated into the systems... Although having the only Kizashi in miles is nice and gets looks... but if something happens to the vehicle, its back to a 140 mile round trip up to suzuki because knowone I know were I live knows how to work on them or even heard of them.... People do react to it in a positive way though due to the sleek body style and the kick ass gas mileage but if I tell them that I have to drive back up to the shop cause I can't even change a turn signal light bulb on it cause half the car has to be taken apart to due so, doesn't get good responses.... The outer part of the car will get the looks but as soon as people find out how much this car is a pain in the ass... They probably wont buy it... Just my opinion and I own one...