How should I take care the leather interior?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Northernstar

Hi all Kizzie owners, this is my first car that has leather interior. I am just wondering how should I take care of the leather? I usually just use damp cloth to wipe the interior of my previous cars since they all have cloth interior. For leather, is there certain product I should apply on the leather or can I use damp cloth to wipe down the interior? thanks!
~tc~

2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
Northernstar

Is that just for the leather seats or can i use it on dashboard and stuff? thanks
~tc~

Any leather for sure, andiwouldntbe afraid to use it on the plastic and vinyl too, but they have other products for that specifically
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
lookin

i just ordered this i cant wait to get it i hope it works well...thanks for the tip hehe
JDReichert

I live with-in 8 miles of Griot's Garage and they furnish all the products we use on the LeMay Museum classic cars. We have approximately 2200 cars to care for. Griot's has a DVD that will teach you everything you will ever need. Three products I personally recommend. 1)The 100% Boar's Hair washing brush, 2)Micro Fiber Drying Towel, 3)Speed Shine. These 3 products will never scratch you finish and will keep it looking new. :D :D :D

Jerry 2010 SLS, 1977 Mercedes-Benz 280SL, 1983 BMW 633CSi