splash guards and nose bra

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
brusu

Are there good quality, OEM type bras and splash guards available for the 2010 Kizashi yet, or is it best to stick with Suzuki parts? Anyone have the part numbers? Just picked up a 2010 GTS for 19,500. Love the car and want to protect it. Thanks, Bruce.
nytq

I just received the Suzuki nose mask and mud guards for the 2011 kiz. Very nice. The mask has a really cool carbon fiber look that you can't see at all in the pics. I highly recommend seeing this car needs some extra tlc when it comes to road debris.
2011 SE AWD PLATINUM SILVER W/RRM INTAKE AND CUSTOM CAT BACK
brusu

nytg, Where did you buy yours? Are they Suzuki's or someone elses?
nytq

Suzuki brand. Off EBay. Your not going to find much accessories for this car out there.
EnfinityX

Might i suggest you look into 3M/ventureshield clear bras? i personally don't like the look of nose bras so clear ones are the way to go for me, protects the paint very well.
Senegal

i have the hood protector part # 990B0-33026 and i love it. You could install it yourself in less than 30 minutes and it's maintenance free for all seasons.

had the dealer install the mud guards for $70.

Agreed on buying them off ebay.
Northernstar

Can anyone post a few pic of splash guards installed on the car? I am still debating whether to get them or not. thanks!
AFREaKA.Man

Senegal, this might sound like a stupid question, but I've thought about possibly getting that hood protector too so I need to ask. Does that protector sit flush on the tip of the hood or does it sit up like those rain guards for your door windows? I ask this 'cause in the pic it looks like it might be more like those rain guards than the hood bra.
AFREaKA.Man
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS AWD
Platinum Silver Metallic

Suzuki Roof Rack (by Whisbar)
Suzuki Sunroof Wind Deflector
RRM Short Ram Intake
RRM Piggyback ECU
RRM Carbon Fiber Bumper Cap
RRM Lightweight Power Pulley
Senegal

it sits up on the hood itself on two little cone shaped 3M clear rubber parts, but the the front of it where it's above the grill, actually wraps over the hood and installs underneath the protective covering under the hood. Its done a great job for my hood, 1-2 chips (midway high on the hood) after the dealer repainted the hood vs. hundreds of them before it.

as far as the splash guards, if your car is black like mine, you will not need to paint them. Otherwise, you might want to paint them.
nytq

Just got the splash guards and the the nose mask on. Both look great and I'll post some pics soon. Installation was a bit tricky for the splash gaurds at first. I do not suggest using the stupid patterns for drilling. Simply hold the guard in place and mark the whole with sharpie.