114 days

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
WESHOOT2

Understand; worked at 18th and K, IRS headquarters, Crystal City, Pentagon, etc., but I lived in Gaithersburg.

My 'commute' here is 70 miles for work, the rest is for pleasure.
And I am nuts.....
Woodie

Secret Service wants two techs cleared just in case something breaks inside their zone on Friday, so I guess I'm going to be filling out background forms all weekend. I've got a badge for one of the agencies already, that took months already, wonder what further things they're going to want.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
KuroNekko

Woodie wrote:Secret Service wants two techs cleared just in case something breaks inside their zone on Friday, so I guess I'm going to be filling out background forms all weekend. I've got a badge for one of the agencies already, that took months already, wonder what further things they're going to want.
My agency's building is also one that the Secret Service will require advanced notice for employees if they will be present on inauguration day. They are already putting barricades and dozens of porta-potties on the block of my office in preparation. Even my parking garage is getting completely shut down starting Thursday. Fortunately, I don't need to come into DC for Thursday and Friday so I'll be in Maryland.

Here's a picture I took last week on the block of my office.
IMG_3437.JPG
IMG_3437.JPG (411.26 KiB) Viewed 6882 times
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
LPSISRL

Don't know if you realize this but you started posting in your old 114 days thread...
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
WESHOOT2

Can't believe how my life has been affected by Kizashiness.

Just read this whole thing again.

Nothing has changed, except my comfort level going fast. I've enough experience now to allow my driving skills to exceed the car's limits.
Just in time to retire........ :lol:
rossirob73

WESHOOT2 wrote:I did a service early on that included having the rear differential fluid changed. At this latest "22.5K" service the tires were rotated.
I assume other items were also attended to, but I leave that up to the dealership advisor and technicians. It's specifically why I have the dealer perform all service; so I don't have to care.

The color is "platinum something-or-other". I call it gray.

I think it's becoming obvious I care more about the driving than the machinery. I try try try to pick the right machine, and then I drive the crap outta it until bored with it.
So far my Kizashi is providing me a great deal of driving pleasure.
And great gas mileage.
And performance.
The balance is superb. I call it "value".
Changing diff fluid
My 2011 has never had this done in the 4 years i have owned it.
Only go to the dealer for service as still under warranty
Abit concerned now
I have done about 60,000 km

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
rossirob73

OzzieKizzy wrote:Loev your work Weshoot2, gold! So you reckon you can notice the difference in acceleration now? Is it much different? Mine has only done 3000km (1900miles) and I have noticed that it seems to be slightly more responsive as well, mine is a manual
Manual are few and far between in the Kizashi

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk