114 days

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
KuroNekko

WESHOOT2 wrote:I appreciate the tip.
Truthfully, I have no idea currently on what comes next.....
Subaru Legacy? I know you test drove the WRX and said it was a downgrade from the Kizashi's refinement and comfort, but how about a Legacy? It's got AWD, CVT, and durability. New ones look good too.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
TheHolyGhost

My car, also 4 1/2, just got to 60,000. Hopefully it's still chugging along happily 7 years from now when it hits 160k.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
Remav

KuroNekko wrote:
WESHOOT2 wrote:I appreciate the tip.
Truthfully, I have no idea currently on what comes next.....
Subaru Legacy? I know you test drove the WRX and said it was a downgrade from the Kizashi's refinement and comfort, but how about a Legacy? It's got AWD, CVT, and durability. New ones look good too.
Having the World's #1 Subaru dealer right at my back door, we almost went with a Legacy. Nice Car! ...but used is only a couple thousand off new. Just didn't make sense to spend $23-25K Just couldn't do it. Kept looking. ...next row over in the used lot was the Kizzy! $12.5k. That's where Kizzy #1 for the GF came from. After Driving it & finding/reading this site I just wanted one of my own... which we found 1 mo later across the street from the Subaru dealer! WESHOOT2's 114 days played a large part in the decision. Thanks Again! (...look at my sig. I just got Fuelly working tonight. cool 8-) )
Last edited by Remav on Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image2011 Sport SLS Navi AWD, White Water Pearl ...in Beautiful Colorado
Ronzuki

The Q37x is a nice ride. One of the owners here bought a 2010 in 2012 with @20k on it. Very Kiz-like inside, nicer leather than the SLSs I've seen. Yes, waaay more power, too much in fact. A bit larger over-all which doesn't excite me. Rides nice-n-tight and feels like it has what it needs to handle well (least from the pass seat) as I've grown very comfortable with out of the Kiz. That would be my choice at this point for a replacement should something happen to mine pre-maturely.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
Fritz2

Seems like a lot of G37's coming off of lease now, probably why I got such a good deal. Had a loaner for a few hours, a G25x with no nav, premium stereo, memory seats etc. If you get one get the big engine and all the toys or its a disappointment. Losing 110 hp is a funkiller. The SLS with a stick would win hands down in the fun and toy department compared to the G25.
KuroNekko

The G25 was largely panned as a car to avoid. You might as well get an Acura if you're going for a G with a 4 cylinder. They make better 4 cylinder vehicles. Now that the G series have been replaced by the underwhelming Q50, the older G37's are probably more desirable than ever.
Fritz2

Actually, the g25 has a small 6. It was acceptable, got me where I was going, but no more fun to drive than the old school Taurus I had prior to the Kizzy. Probably dead reliable, but that's faint praise.other than leather seating, far less nice inside than my gts was. For just a tiny bit more (we are talking used here) my g37 has every toy and a stonking motor. Amazing what a trim level will do for you!
WESHOOT2

As a car salesman at a BMW / Honda / Mercedes / Mini store (I sell only Honda), I get to drive most everything 'recent'.

That's why I bought my Kizashi :mrgreen:

Replacing it is going to be extremely difficult, and/or expensive.......
KuroNekko

Fritz2 wrote:Actually, the g25 has a small 6.
Oh yeah, that's right. Got confused given that's a 6 cylinder with a 4 cylinder displacement.
I think it makes more sense to get a cheaper 4 cylinder vehicle like the Kizashi or an Acura if you're not going to get a larger V6 engine exceeding 3.0 liters in something like the Infiniti G or Lexus IS.
WESHOOT2

My needs:

-sedan
-two pedals
-AWD
-gas mileage
-comfort
-quiet
-ground clearance
-power; gotta have 'the power'
-can't be too big to fit in the garage next to the CR-V
-reliable