114 days

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
AlexRuiz

How many miles do you have now? I think you are our mileage champ :P

Nice to hear about the car still getting better. I just turned 8 months with mine, and driving it remains a pleasure. Totally agree about the cabin comments, pretty much everyone that has gotten into the car has made a comment at how beautiful the interior is. While harder to keep clean, I think the beige interior has a bigger visual impact.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi S MT
WESHOOT2

My 2011 S AWD shows 20,034 miles at this moment.

Filled up (again) last night; 27.3 MPG. Tank before that, 27.7 MPG.
No surprise, as I passed 100 MPH this morning on my way to work selling new Hondas.
I figure I need an extended road trip (at 'common' velocities) to get a handle on its potential.

I'll be scheduling its 20K service, because even though the tires look okay I know they'll benefit from a balance/rotate. Last service was performed at the dealership at 13,600ish.

Nothing is awry inside or outside or mechanically; car remains 'as new'. Except for its unwashed exterior and mud-trashed floors.

Paint still attached........

I have no agenda to be "Champion of mileage"; I just enjoy driving around in my mighty fine automobile. 'Course, any title is cool, ay?

Nutty Tim
WESHOOT2

21,141 miles, 93.5 a day average.

Had my 22K service this week; cost $128.
Tires have plenty of life left, and the service advisor mentioned that they've seen brake-wear issues begin around this mileage, but mine were still over 50%.
Educated foot, ay?

Mileage hovers just north of 27, but that (always) includes regular romps to escape velocity. It runs up past 100MPH so quickly, and feels so good doing it.
I still haven't taken any sane road trips, but I intuit 30-plus when I finally get to.

Love the climate control, particularly with this summer's heatwave. Strong, quiet, quick, effective.

Interior as new, except dirty.
Same with its paint.

Zero issues. Continues to prove itself a real nice car.
WESHOOT2

Now at 21,985 miles.
Gas mileage continues to improve; last tank returned 27.855 MPG.

As I gain more seat-time, I am getting more comfortable 'researching' its limits (which at this point exceed my own). Even with its stock tires the car allows very predictable transitions as oversteer approaches. On the dirt and/or gravel roads I spend much time on (over one half of Vermont road mileage remains unpaved!), the car stays relatively flat as adhesion limits are reached and passed; understeer is limited.
Great grip.

Everything still working; paint still (mostly) attached.
AlexRuiz

You are still the mileage champ!
What services have you performed to the car other than oil changes?

I am yet to break the 9k miles barrier... :(
2010 Suzuki Kizashi S MT
pootyash

The paint that has remained mostly attached.... What color is it?
WESHOOT2

I did a service early on that included having the rear differential fluid changed. At this latest "22.5K" service the tires were rotated.
I assume other items were also attended to, but I leave that up to the dealership advisor and technicians. It's specifically why I have the dealer perform all service; so I don't have to care.

The color is "platinum something-or-other". I call it gray.

I think it's becoming obvious I care more about the driving than the machinery. I try try try to pick the right machine, and then I drive the crap outta it until bored with it.
So far my Kizashi is providing me a great deal of driving pleasure.
And great gas mileage.
And performance.
The balance is superb. I call it "value".
WESHOOT2

I don't know how much I paid for it.
I don't know what color it is.
I don't know what they've done to it.

I know the day and time I drove away with it.
I know to the tenth-gallon its gas mileage.
I know the RPM at 115 MPH.
I know I have to put it in 'PARK' to disable the traction control/VSA.
I know the car has a recognizable radar signature......
WESHOOT2

Now at 23,070 miles; last tank returned 28.69 MPG.

Car keeps going faster; acceleration continues to improve ever-so-incrementally.
Tires have been recently rotated and show even wear, but noise is becoming more pronounced.
Interior has developed ZERO issues; paint still attached.

I'm spending more time with the VSA disabled, and more time pushing it harder. The difference with no VSA is noticeable, because 'nanny' intervenes more readily than even felt, but with it off, the car's behavior is more lively, and it rotates easily when really pushing. Balance is excellent, and (thankfully) the tires don't howl in protest. They break away gently and progressively, allowing oversteer that is easily collected, or stay tail-out.
Fun.

Wish the headlights were brighter, but I think (know) that's mostly my old eyes losing night vision.

Still tight and utterly rattle-free, even when pounding over unpaved roads. Sweet....
AlexRuiz

WESHOOT2 wrote: I know the car has a recognizable radar signature......
I am interested on moire details. Close encounter with the boys in blue? ;)
2010 Suzuki Kizashi S MT