114 days

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Northernstar

WESHOOT2 wrote:Now at 23,070 miles; last tank returned 28.69 MPG.

Car keeps going faster; acceleration continues to improve ever-so-incrementally.
Tires have been recently rotated and show even wear, but noise is becoming more pronounced.
Interior has developed ZERO issues; paint still attached.

I'm spending more time with the VSA disabled, and more time pushing it harder. The difference with no VSA is noticeable, because 'nanny' intervenes more readily than even felt, but with it off, the car's behavior is more lively, and it rotates easily when really pushing. Balance is excellent, and (thankfully) the tires don't howl in protest. They break away gently and progressively, allowing oversteer that is easily collected, or stay tail-out.
Fun.

Wish the headlights were brighter, but I think (know) that's mostly my old eyes losing night vision.

Still tight and utterly rattle-free, even when pounding over unpaved roads. Sweet....
you can install HID kit. bought a 55W 6000K kit and it costs me $100 shipped to my door. the shop charged me $100 to install the kit cus they had to take the bumper off
WESHOOT2

Why yes, very close.
I was stopped for 70 in a 30. Town of Stowe. Officer cautioned me: "Drive safe. Have a good day."
No ticket.

Don't ask me; all I can figure was my "NRA Staff" cap.
WESHOOT2

Thanks for the heads-up on HID kit.
OzzieKizzy

Loev your work Weshoot2, gold! So you reckon you can notice the difference in acceleration now? Is it much different? Mine has only done 3000km (1900miles) and I have noticed that it seems to be slightly more responsive as well, mine is a manual
2011 XLS
Tinted
De-Badged
Kenwood Satnav
WESHOOT2

I noticed over the miles both ever-increasing power and improving gas mileage; last tank was 27.7 MPG (400.5 miles, 14.449 gallons).
OzzieKizzy

Thats great news! I definitely have noticed a slight difference in the engine performance, but it's great to note that it gets better!
2011 XLS
Tinted
De-Badged
Kenwood Satnav
WESHOOT2

Mileage at 24,249; last tank returned 28.002 MPG!

Nothing to report except the Kizashi survived our recent hurricane encounter without issue.
I have noticed the car devours two-lane travel when ground needs to be covered.
Handling limits are being explored. No scratches on roof.
So far.....

Paint still attached.
mysuzyK

I have to agree, that more mileage the car has the lively-er it gets. But I too drive very
"sports driver like". Question: does the computer adjust to the more aggressive driving? I think
it does, because when I step on it now,@ 15,000 miles it will snap your head back,
or when I down shift on the highway to "to pass a car" hang on, triple digits in 4 seconds flat..lol
I do enjoy your post weshoot2.. have fun be safe....
WESHOOT2

More days, more miles.......

Great mid-range acceleration.
With the ESC active, gradual non-paved curves let you mash the go-pedal and steer, light blinking madly.
The orginal wipers still wipe without streaking.
The tires still have significant tread life, and appear to be wearing evenly.
No issues; 25K service this month. I'll probably just change the oil.
WESHOOT2

But just the nine month one......274 days worth.
25,608 miles.

Last tank, 25.9 MPG; tell for more raucous driving :shock:

No issues to report. I continue to appreciate its subtleties as my time with it grows.

It really does go pretty fast.
Paint still attached.