RECALLL!!!!! PULLEYS

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
giankigreco

there is a recall for our kizzy's. They changed the pulley from plastic to metal.
nice change in driving you'll feel a little less lag
CCS77

Fail- The pully recall is pretty old. No difference in performance.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS AWD
giankigreco

false ur driving awd you wouldn't really feel anything compared to a Fwd car.
Hawkzilla

You do realize us AWD owners can choose to drive in FWD, don't you? 8-)

I get this update next weekend, I will report any change in performance... but I expect none.
Kizashi SLS CVT Azure Gray Metallic
jimmerz

I am still waiting for my dealer to call me back when they get the parts in.... :(
2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE
CVT AWD
Black
I stole the avatar because I liked it!
giankigreco

Ehy for the fwd vehicles here or only me. I just wanted this color and there were not any awd there for the month. I'm just saying I felt a little difference from the pulley. Jeez everyone is jumping down thoarts here.
EnfinityX

feels the same for me. awd. i thot it was just to prevent premature failure.
CCS77

giankigreco wrote:Ehy for the fwd vehicles here or only me. I just wanted this color and there were not any awd there for the month. I'm just saying I felt a little difference from the pulley. Jeez everyone is jumping down thoarts here.

Sorry, I think the lag is a sensitive issue for us Kizashi owners is all. It's frustrating to buy a $20,000+ car with almost 200HP and have it be slower than a bicycle off the line. Looking back I should have totally went with my gut during the test drive, but I was overwhelmed with the interior quality and ride.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS AWD
~tc~

Or people are making a bigger deal of it than it really is since there's nothing else to bitch about.
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
Minority

~tc~ wrote:Or people are making a bigger deal of it than it really is since there's nothing else to bitch about.
There are other things to bitch about.