Kizashi GTS AWD or SLS FWD

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
newworld2004

Thx, All for Reply
Yesterday I bought 2010 SLS CVT FWD loaded with only 400 Miles on it and I am proude owner of it, it comes with full Bra mask, Kizahi LOGO on Sits, side doors, and Visior. I think it was special order, and in order to get it I had to drove 600 Miles round trip, It was very enjoybale, my last car was 2 Dr accord LX, but Kizashi is something else.

thx
2010 Dark Blue SLS FWD CVT
1998 Mitsubishi Montero Winter Package
1994 Soft-Top Samurai Sold
1993 Isuzu Trooper 2DR Sold
AFREaKA.Man

Northernstar,

I've seen the references in Suzuki's videos of the Kizashi, it's in print on their 2011 Kizashi brochure (they also list the Porsche Panamera as as system the Kizashi's i-AWD is similar to), and below's a reference from http://www.caradvice.com.au/80662/suzuk ... -launched/ if you wanna read that article.

"The i-AWD system constantly monitors input from ESP sensors to anticipate oversteer, understeer or traction loss and can split drive to either the front or rear wheels for optimum take-off, acceleration and cornering.

“Most soft roaders and all-wheel drive systems employ a reactive system that engages all four wheels only after detecting a loss of traction.” said Suzuki Australia General Manager Tony Devers. “With the Kizashi Sport AWD, the new active handling works in partnership with ESP to ensure optimum handling levels. We call it synergetic vehicle dynamics control.”

The driver can engage the i-AWD system at the touch of a button, switching between two and all-wheel-drive modes –rewarding enthusiastic driving while ensuring maximum safety for all occupants."
AFREaKA.Man
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS AWD
Platinum Silver Metallic

Suzuki Roof Rack (by Whisbar)
Suzuki Sunroof Wind Deflector
RRM Short Ram Intake
RRM Piggyback ECU
RRM Carbon Fiber Bumper Cap
RRM Lightweight Power Pulley
Northernstar

thnx for the info and the link AFREaKA :D
newworld2004

FWD CVT

Guys, I bought SLS FWD CVT, few days, ago, use paddle shifter just for few moments, is it safe to use it all most of the time, is this really shifts gears, or it just simulates stick shifts?

thx
2010 Dark Blue SLS FWD CVT
1998 Mitsubishi Montero Winter Package
1994 Soft-Top Samurai Sold
1993 Isuzu Trooper 2DR Sold