Boy, do I miss my Kizashi!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
tigerbangs54

I had to part with my Kizashi for a few days this morning to have a side scrape fixed that happened in a blizzard this past January. Enterprise gave me a Grand Marquis to drive while my car was being repaired, and the differences are startling: I was actually surprised to find that the 2011 Grand Marquis that I rented (with 5200 miles on it) was noisier than the Kizashi: more wind noise AND more road noise on a level cruise.

The GM has a lot of interior width, and lots of front leg room, but NO real seat legroom: my Kizashi has more rear legroom with the seats pulled all the way back, which astounded me! The ride of the GM is soft and floaty, with indistinct steering, and a body structure that makes the car feel like wet spaghetti on bumpy roads. There isn't a lot of impact harshness in the GM, but compared to the Kizashi, you can feel the bumps reverberate throughout the car's body. On the whole, I can't wait to get my Kizashi back!
Firefly

There's nothing like the feeling of getting back in your car after a few days with a crappy loaner!
Former driver of a 2011 SLS AWD Platinum
nytq

Tell me about it. Mine was in for a week and they gave a hyundia accent. UGH!
2011 SE AWD PLATINUM SILVER W/RRM INTAKE AND CUSTOM CAT BACK
Northernstar

hey, at least they give you guys a loaner when your car is in the shop. Suzuki canada doesn't provide loaner so we have to rent a car ourselves :(
nytq

I've gotten spoiled LOL
2011 SE AWD PLATINUM SILVER W/RRM INTAKE AND CUSTOM CAT BACK
Samfield

I had my Kizashi in the shop for few days to repair hail damage and the loaner was a Caddy CTS. I was mortified. When I returned the Caddy I handed the keys to the attendant and said, "Here's the keys, this Caddy's late for a funeral." Two days of shame puttering around town in a Caddy.
tigerbangs54

Well, the good news is that I got my Kizashi back from the shop after they fixed the scrape, and it looks as good as new. the first thing I did was to wash it and wax the surfaces that had not been painted. I was very surprised to find that the original wax was mostly gone, and a going over with Mother's Carnuba Wax put a beautiful luster back on the paint.
TheHolyGhost

Samfield wrote:I had my Kizashi in the shop for few days to repair hail damage and the loaner was a Caddy CTS. I was mortified. When I returned the Caddy I handed the keys to the attendant and said, "Here's the keys, this Caddy's late for a funeral." Two days of shame puttering around town in a Caddy.

If only it was a CTS-V.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
AlexRuiz

The Kizashi is a lovely lovely car! Like many others here, after almost 6 months I take any chance I have to drive it :)
2010 Suzuki Kizashi S MT
AlexRuiz

Samfield wrote:I had my Kizashi in the shop for few days to repair hail damage and the loaner was a Caddy CTS. I was mortified. When I returned the Caddy I handed the keys to the attendant and said, "Here's the keys, this Caddy's late for a funeral." Two days of shame puttering around town in a Caddy.
Really? Was it the current generation CTS, or the previous generation CTS? The previous generation was decent, and the current generation is a great car. What is what you didn't like?
2010 Suzuki Kizashi S MT