Sold Kizashi

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
RjKizashi

Trolling .......... seems to me you are.
Rj Arizona
2010 Kizashi SLS AWD/Wifes

~tc~

.... Hmmm that's strange ... Didn't post the whole post ... Damn iPad ... Should have been:

So, why are you still here then troll?

If mileage is so important to you, get a TDI or hybrid.

Want a convertible, then fine, don't pretend it's about mileage.

Either way, go to their respective forum and never darken our doorway again because you clearly have nothing to offer here.

Want a turbo Kizashi, call up RRM, they will be happy to sell you one.
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
RjKizashi

Your life must be very miserable to react the way you do.
Rj Arizona
2010 Kizashi SLS AWD/Wifes

~tc~

OK, look, the one question asked of any value to the forum you have not answered - namely, what did you get for the Kizashi used, and how long did it take to sell it ( or did you trade it in). that would be of value to this community of Kizashi owners (a member of which you are no longer a member of)

Aside from that, let's look at the facts.

A quick Google of "fuel economy pontiac solstice" shows that the EPA estimates, are less than the Kizashi, especially considering the Kizashi is tested under a new protocol that has generally reduced EPA estimates. It also brings up forums where many people claim to be getting MPG similar to what most everyone here reports.

So, by all logic, this decision could not have been researched out of fuel economy, and "statistically" you got lucky going from unusually low Kizashi mileage to unusually high Solstice mileage. Or you are lying, on the Internet, we will never know. If your wife wanted a smaller, more agile convertible to make her happy, well, I guess I'm not the only one leading a miserable life.

In any case your rants now are just trolling with no value to the community here. Go on down the road, troll. Drink some bleach along the way.
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
ah_Perth

Now, now, calm down tc!!. I think RJKizashi has been quite reasonable with all that he has said. He's moving on (for whatever reason) and good luck and safe driving to him. He has not dished the Kizashi, at all IMHO. He had an issue with consumption. I personally am happy with mine. (I have had over 32 US mpg in the country). The driving around town can be quite bad depending on traffic conditions and (most importantly) how you drive. Driving carefully is the key around town. I do just that.

I think ALL manufacturers give their fuel economy after using a naked Japanese midget as driver, :lol: the tyres pumped up to 1000 psi, and having a hurricane for a tailwind!! :lol: :mrgreen: Accept it!!!
Minority

Hey I thought a "Forum" was a place for open discussion (and the dictionary seems to agree with me). Seems like some people want only the good side (and there is a good side as RJKizashi has said) of the Kizashi discussed!

I also find the fuel consumption very poor in my Kizashi and I hate the vibration from the CVT. Unfortunately I am not in the position financially to be able to get rid of my Kizashi yet, but I would if I could!

I have a feeling that if I had manual, rather than the CVT, my opinion might be different, but as it stands I wish I'd kept my Mazda6.

Want to shoot me down too?

P.S. thanks ah_Perth for a more reasonable response!
ah_Perth

From another thread

Honda Accord v Suzuki Kizashi v Mazda 6 v Hyundai Sonata(I45)

Winding Road magazine (US)

Go to Page 239 and click > to view

http://magazine.windingroad.com/issue/64/
tigerbangs54

A good article: I would suggest that it be placed in a separate thread, as it really shouldn't be buried in this one!
EnfinityX

i only get around 11 litres per 100 km which is around 21 mpg, but i do all city driving and have a lead foot... if i tried i could easily bring that down to at least a 9 liter per 100 km which is 26 mpg.
Moto
Site Admin

This thread has been reported by several members as trouble, but it looks like it is getting sorted so there is no point in me locking it.

Personal attacks are not acceptable. Respect others.

RjKizashi and ~tc~ It would be wise to not post on this thread again as neither of you are being constructive at this point.