Chuckle after service

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Puppy80

So my boyfriend is visiting me and with work I never have time to make an appointment for the service campaigns, plus the TPMS cracked and was leaking on a tire I had replaced last October after a flat. He took it to a dealer that opened up not to far from the house for me. They took care of two of three recall notices. The belt tensioner and reprogramming the computer. The storage box will have to be done another time, part was back ordered. We noticed the other day walking to the car the dealer had changed out the license plate frames on the car from the dealer where I bought my Kizi to frames from their dealership.. :lol: ..very sneaky advertising move.
KIZAWDinKC

Yea I had the same thing happen. Except the dealer doing the service work on my car asked me if they could put their frame on it before doing so. The dealer I bought it from put a crappy plastic frame on it that made noise every time I closed the trunk anyhow.
Hawkzilla

I would be chewing someone's ass if they put anything on my Kiz without asking first. I always worry that they are going to slap their stickers back on it when I take mine in. lol
Kizashi SLS CVT Azure Gray Metallic
chazyouwin

Maybe it was an austerity move, but on delivery of plates our salesman took off the license plate frames so that no dealer advertising appears at all. Makes a noise (ouch) on trunk lid closing, and am looking for a good pair of felt frames.
2010 Kizashi SLS FWD Gray; 2013 Grand Vitara 4wd red; 2012 SX4 blue; 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV black

Previous: 2002 XL-7 Limited (2); 1992 Accord; '91 Volvo; '85 Toyota; '84 Celica; '73 Mercedes.