Should I buy a Kizashi? General Q's

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
v0cal3n1gma

Perhaps you could all talk me into purchasing a GTS w/MT.
Problem is I want AWD, but I am not a fan of the CVT. I've driven one twice now.
Of course one of those times was back to back with a Lancer Ralliart (Dealer here sells both Suzuki and Mitsubishi). Problem is I really like Kizashi, but I really really like driving the Ralliart. So I'm really on the fence between the two. Given that it will be my daily driver, I'm leaning towards the Kizzy with its ammenities and features and trying tear myself away from the memory of driving that Ralliart at its limit on some hilly twisties (the dealer was white knuckled on the oh shiz handle). I really didn't think I was going into the corner that fast. And then theres that damn Legacy GT AWD w/MT staring me in the face. Why does life have to be so complicated. Dammit Suzuki, why isnt' the MT an option w/AWD.....
chazyouwin

Haven't driven a Ralliart, but I suspect that if you buy the Kizashi you won't miss paying extra money for the likely rougher ride, reduced amenities, and the significantly increased fuel consumption. Ralliart itself closed up shop last year; Mitsubishi has the name.
2010 Kizashi SLS FWD Gray; 2013 Grand Vitara 4wd red; 2012 SX4 blue; 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV black

Previous: 2002 XL-7 Limited (2); 1992 Accord; '91 Volvo; '85 Toyota; '84 Celica; '73 Mercedes.
scorcher

It comes down to driving the cars. You have many choices in the mid-size/compact range: camery, accord, sonota, mazda 6 and optima. Equipment will determine the cost. The Kiz is slightly smaller than the above mentioned cars. As most have said, this is not a barn burner; simply the best balanced, most cost effective performance sports sedan on the market.The CVT is a nice unit and works as well as any on the market. You do not get the shifts that you have in a normal automatic trans. Yes with the CVT there is a slight lag off the line if you stomp on the gas. However, if you ease it down it picks up quite nicely and is very strong through the mid range. You will be doing 70 without noticing it. Handling nothing can touch it.

Trunk space is on the shy side, but the fold down seats open the trunk nicely. As all have said try it before you buy it. I love mine. If Suxuki had a stronger dealer network and more advertising they would sell alot more of them.