SLS AWD 6Spd

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
v0cal3n1gma

I wish it were an option. But since its not, I was wondering what the feasibility of converting the CVT to a MT or the FWD to an AWD. (warranty be damned).
~tc~

Impossible. The manual transmission does not have an output for the rear driveshaft.

Well, nothing is impossible I guess. But it would be very expensive and you likely would have to use different parts, meaning fabricating new mounts, adapter plates, etc.

You could probably convert a FWD CVT to AWD pretty easily
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
RjKizashi

Anything is possible to a fool and his money.
Rj Arizona
2010 Kizashi SLS AWD/Wifes

AlexRuiz

EDIT: I finally noticed the big "AWD" .... disregard the rest of the post ;)
v0cal3n1gma wrote:I wish it were an option. But since its not, I was wondering what the feasibility of converting the CVT to a MT or the FWD to an AWD. (warranty be damned).
The website shows the combination is possible. However, I am sure not a single one exist on dealer lots. Because it is a possible combination (unlike SE with MT) the plant is capable of making it.

If you really want it you will have to talk to a dealer, and pretty much ask them "Do you want to sell me a car? I am only taking an SLS with MT. Yrs, I know you don't have one, and I know also no other dealer around has. So, are you going to be the one to place the order, or should I ask the other guys?"

Good luck
2010 Suzuki Kizashi S MT