Looking for info about Navi for Kazashi

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
vwoom

Moto wrote:So the steering wheel is on the wrong side no big deal.... :)
It is hard to say if this is what it is really going to look like. You are looking at a Chinese version of the car.
In China (except HK & Macau), it is LHD just like in the good 'ol USA...
Moto
Site Admin

That is sort of what I thought, but I nabbed it off a Chinese site. Maybe it is the Euro spec kizashi.
vwoom

Moto wrote:That is sort of what I thought, but I nabbed it off a Chinese site. Maybe it is the Euro spec kizashi.
Or for the "Land of the Rising Sun" itself...
coolkid

it will be a kenwood unit with backup camera view. At the moment you can special order the car with backup camera but it will be on the rear view mirror. Image
Moto
Site Admin

Thanks

The button layout looks similar to Kenwood DNX5140 (DNX-5140), but that really doesn't mean that the unit will have all of the same functions.
It should be very cool if it does.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_177 ... gn=froogle
Roi34

Kenwood is the unit i see in the broshure as well, but I think they should do something different with the center console. The Kenwood unit itself looks pretty nice, but with it, the console is left sort of plain. I feel it needs a little more around the navi.
TOM JONES

Roi34 wrote:I've looked all over, I've seen they will come with Garmin Navigations which will be built into dash. Some have hinted at Magellan Navi's. I see more Garmin than other brands, but no pics or locked in info.

I'd love to see some pictures, and info if anyone has any. This has a big role in my consideration of this car :).

Thanks!
It doesn't have a navigation system not even as an option..In another model suzuki they have a navigation system on top of the dash that was standard equipment and was slick as hell..I seen it but couldn't tell you what brand it was but it was similar to my TOM TOM..Just a small thing similar to what you can buy but was built in..I thought it was a nice selling point..
EORCman

The New England district manager confirmed that Navigation will be factory installed. I have heard dates varying from May to early July. The district manager also claims that the option can be dealer installed. Price was confirmed to be about $1200. I can't believe they launched without this option which is listed right in the brochure.
Moto
Site Admin

I have a feeling they may have had a contract fall through or something. I bet is was suppose to be something else originally. Hence the reason I was the one who had to inform the local dealers that it wasn't simply going to be a garmin in a holder on the dash.
lookin

still no official photos of kizashi with navigation from suzuki.....i really would love to see photos ive seen with aftermarket navi makes the dash looks very plain suzuki has to do better than this ....i think suzuki not handling this kizashi car right at all if it wasnt ready why release it...