Big Discounts

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
lloyd

I live in a small town and we have one large auto dealer that carries a number of different brands, including Suzuki. I noticed in the newspaper this weekend that the dealer had an ad for an Kizashi AWD SE with an MSRP of $23,739. They were asking only $22,135 which is $1864 below MSRP. According to truecar.com, the true cost to the dealer is $22,135 ($682 below invoice.) Even with the $500 rebate, that is still below invoice by $182. Funny thing is, the dealer only has two Kizashis and they were both our in a side parking lot. I figured they would at least have one in the showroom if they were really trying to push the Kizashi. Suzuki may be giving the dealers some sort of kickback that the public is not aware of. Is anyone else seeing these kinds of discounts.
Moto
Site Admin

wow...! what small town might I ask? :twisted:

I haven't seen anything other than the Suzuki Loyalty, Military, and Recent Student discounts.
(Apply to all cars.)
lloyd

Bend, Oregon. The dealer is Smolich Suzuki. You can check their inventory online.