Selling my Kizashi Sport AWD!

The Kizashi should soon show up in Australia. We look forward to seeing members from your region.
jedashi

Hi everyone,
Due to relocating overseas, I have to sell my beloved Kizashi Sport AWD...
http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/pri ... 4331&Cr=10

It is a MY11 complied in Jun12 in showroom condition. Balance of new car warranty. Perfect condition, you will not be disappointed!

Willing to give substantial discount to forum member (please mention this site) and happy to negotiate.

Please PM if you are interested.

Thanks!
Attachments
02.jpg
02.jpg (171.22 KiB) Viewed 19157 times
murcod

Good luck with the sale. :)

A point to note (for anyone interested) is the Eclipse GPS head unit that is fitted- a pricey option and a cut well above the current MY13 factory fit head unit.
David
jedashi

Thanks murcod! :)
jedashi

Just got back having spent more than 3 months in Russia! Man, I have not seen that many hot chicks in my life! Was doing working holidays in Moscow... What a great city!!! I must admit, I was missing my Kizashi a lot too...

Anyway, did not get a chance to sell my Kizashi (thank God for that) as nobody is offering any good price - I am not surprise at all given the fact that this car is so unnoticeable... I still love it, only a Kizashi owner will know how fantastic this car truly is!

I found a DRL while in Russia which fits Kizashi Sports version as it is extremely slim thus minimal space required. Got Norwood Auto Services (Magill Road) to fit it in for me, couldn't be happier! The guys there are excellent, treated my Kizashi with absolute respect and minimal fussing around, the installation looks stock standard! Very very Happy! :lol:
Attachments
IMG_0150.JPG
IMG_0150.JPG (273.46 KiB) Viewed 18561 times
murcod

Nice. Good to see you've still got it.

I was driving along Melbourne St in North Adelaide earlier this week and there were two Kizashi's parked between Frome Rd and Mann Rd - I was amazed. On the same trip I saw another Kizashi, a red Sport AWD. There were extra chrome strips on the front bumper on those edges underneath the headlights (from the chrome fog light surrounds to the head light washers.) There may have been more chrome, but I only got a quick glance. :shock:
David
SamirD

Glad you're still enjoying it. 8-)

And watch out for those Russian women! :o :mrgreen:
jedashi

Well for me, Adelaide is officially the city with the most Kizashi!

I only saw the following in each respective cities:

1) Kazan, Russia - 1 Kizashi
2) Moscow, Russia - 0 Kizashi
3) Singapore - 0 Kizashi
4) Johor Bahru Malaysia - 1 Kizashi

Just today alone, I spotted 2 Sports Kizashi in Adelaide!

No comment about Russian Women other than their fine look ;)
JamesFen

What we get out of the alliance is protection

From US enemies?
AirRideFan

I LOVE that the Aussie Kizashi's came with factory HID's (prob "reliable" too)--- and also headlight washers. So cool. I wish the American models did too. How about power-folding side mirrors on the one above--- did they have that too?
2012 KIZASHI Sport SLS

ExtremeContact DWS Tuned tires on staggered Speedlines! :o
Ecsta V720 235/40's on the OEM 18's
Hakkapeliitta R2 235/45's on Sport Edition KV5 18's <- too heavy
WinterContact 215/55's on Lexus GS 16's this winter!