Kizashi must have been released in Australia

The Kizashi should soon show up in Australia. We look forward to seeing members from your region.
Moto
Site Admin

I have started seeing Australian kizashi TV commercials posted on Youtube so I look forward to seeing a strong representation from your continent. :roll:
suzukiprman

Certainly has my friend.
Dealer launch held first week of May, national media launch the next week. Kizashi officially went on sale May 10.
Response from dealers was fantastic, as it was from the media.
Two spec levels - XL and XLS, with pricing starting at (AUD) $27,990. Cuts equivalent Mazda 6 and Accord Euro by $4K and $3K respectively.
Couple of pix from our local press kit attached.
Attachments
Kizashi br3q.jpg
kizashi rf3q.jpg
Andrew
Suzuki Oz HQ
Melbourne, Australia
vp920b

suzukiprman wrote:Certainly has my friend.
Dealer launch held first week of May, national media launch the next week. Kizashi officially went on sale May 10.
Response from dealers was fantastic, as it was from the media.
Two spec levels - XL and XLS, with pricing starting at (AUD) $27,990. Cuts equivalent Mazda 6 and Accord Euro by $4K and $3K respectively.
Couple of pix from our local press kit attached.
Hi Andrew,

My name is Naldo from Motor Trend Magazine Indonesia.

I would like to test drive the new Kizashi.

I sent email to Suzuki Australia but no response at all+1 of your dealer said that I can't test from them so I need to sent email to Suzuki Australia.

If you can please sent me an email. I already give my email address to you in Private Message.

It will be for a new article and will be the first Indonesian Automotive Magazine that will review new Kizashi.

By the way, I'm also located in Melbourne.

Thank you.

Naldo
Motor Trend Magazine Indonesia