5 Year Extended Warranty.

The Kizashi should soon show up in Australia. We look forward to seeing members from your region.
brenda03

Companies that give extended warranty doesn't get much appreciation at all. Good for those who can maximize the services covered by their warranty because they have good dealers who are always glad to be of service.
cocos3

Got my 5yr, 130,000k extended warranty letter in the mail yesterday. 2 months after purchase...I was close to giving them a call.
Just had a 4.5yr old TV die and it'll cost half of new replacement cost to fix it! Salesman tried to convince me to go for a 5 yr warranty...didn't...local technician said best thing ever invented...next time for sure!!!
Red 2013 Prestige w/ sat-nav
D3lusion

We haven't receive our letter yet, car was bought back in January this year.
murcod

It took while for mine to turn up- it wasn't part of my deal so it was a very pleasant surprise.
David
coref1

Downside is you have to get the car serviced at the Dealer for 5 years but worth it if something major goes like the cvt. .
CLLee

Thanks for bumping this thread up again.
Murcod, yours is a used Kizashi right?
I bought mine new in 2011, and have yet to receive anything from Suzuki Australia.

You reckon writing to them 'might' help?
murcod

No - brand new (but previous year build date.)

You might have bought before the warranty was being given out? Mine is 12mths old (from purchase date) later this month.
David
cocos3

CLLee, I'd call your local Suzuki dealer and get them on the case...otherwise, you can email any questions to Suzuki Aust. through their official web page, (see, contact us), they've been very prompt in responding to me.
Hope you get what you hope for...
Red 2013 Prestige w/ sat-nav
CLLee

Contacted Suzuki Australia... Unfortunately, my car is not eligible for this :(
Suzuki also doesn't offer any extended warranty scheme... which means if I wanted anything after mine runs out, it will have to be some 3rd party scheme through the dealership.