Aussie Parts Prices

The Kizashi should soon show up in Australia. We look forward to seeing members from your region.
murcod

Thought I'd start a new post where people can add on known Australian parts prices.

Sport AWD lower grille $375 :shock: (no guarantee it will fit into a non Sport bar either)
Moulded rubber boot liner $150
David
murcod

Aftermarket moulded rubber boot liner $110 delivered http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SUZUKI-KIZAS ... 2a175caccb

I've ordered one, so will post my thoughts when it arrives.
David
CLLee

LOL... murcod, you're having a lot of fun with this car :)

I'm just using non slip pads at the moment to keep everything in place.
murcod

I kept it "standard" for a month, which is probably a record for me ;) If I had more money spare there'd be a few other things being upgraded.
David
Wonson92

Where is the lower grille available from? Suzuki? I'm keen to find one but that price is a bit scary considering theres no guaranty itll fit... Has anyone had RRM parts shipped to Aus? I've been looking at the strut brace but shipping is $292! Thats more than double the price of the part :?
2011 Premium Silver XL

Learn. Do. Break. Fix. Explore. Save. Repeat
murcod

Yes, the grille price is from Suzuki. Like I said there was no guarantee it will fit as the entire Sport bumper is a different part. If I had the money to waste the lower grille and the RRM carbon fibre bumper cap (that goes where the front plate mounts) would be going on mine.....
David
murcod

murcod wrote:Aftermarket moulded rubber boot liner $110 delivered http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SUZUKI-KIZAS ... 2a175caccb

I've ordered one, so will post my thoughts when it arrives.
It just arrived. It's made by a company called Novline and seems to be very high quality. http://novline.com/index.php?id=4&kat=1 ... ang=2#lml6

I've left it unrolled to let it flatten out and will update this post once I've fitted it into the boot with how well it fits.

Edit- It's a very nice fit and looks good.
Last edited by murcod on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
David
Wonson92

Yea thats definately too steep. Does anyone know which is the american version of the sport, sls or gts? Found a site with parts for each but no clue which is which. Grille was about $30. And to answer my own question, RRM had a problem on their shipping calculator for international so its a lot cheaper than it quotes, ive been in contact with the guys over the past few nights and so far have the strut brace on the way, finding out tonight what ill be paying for shipping but ive confirmed its going to be lower than 100 so far
2011 Premium Silver XL

murcod

See here - http://www.kizashiclub.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=1655 - Sport GTS .

I think that would be the same site I was looking at. No matter what model I chose the pic of the lower grille always showed up as the type I've already got with the horizontal slats.
David
Wonson92

I cant find the site I was looking at now but i think it was a similar deal. It would look so sleek on the XL/XLS but not even close to worth that price point. My guess is it would fit. I've been scowering ebay and gumtree etc and a few sports have come up for wrecking parts but so far all have had damaged/no front bumper but if you keep an eye out maybe you can score youself one for cheap if your keen.
2011 Premium Silver XL