RRM Aussie group buy!

The Kizashi should soon show up in Australia. We look forward to seeing members from your region.
Wonson92

So after some talk to the guys at RRM im really keen to organise a group buy for all the Australians who have been scared off due to shipping costs. Basically they said if theres enough people interested in the order they would try to include discounts, road race gear etc.

The parts I have in mind for starters would be the strut brace or sway bar as these are already hard to come by in Aus and have a pretty hefty shipping price if we order singularly but let me know you think!
2011 Premium Silver XL

Learn. Do. Break. Fix. Explore. Save. Repeat
murcod

Whiteline also make a rear sway bar to suit. Not sure how the two compare price wise?

The other option is to replace the stock bushes (if they're rubber) with polyurethane and keep the stock bar. It does make a difference (obviously not as much as a larger bar with polyurethane bushes) but costs next to nothing compared to buying a whole new bar.
David
Wonson92

Will that make much of a difference. I have heard that before and heard its a better option for daily drivers but my main reason is i drive the grand pacific drive pretty much once a week. Not sure if you know that road being from adelaide but think grand ocean road but a lot shorter and a bit tighter, specially through the forest bits. Plenty of great corners, specially in the kizashi, easily the best car ive taken down it so i want to see just how good it can be. I might look into the bushes, couldnt hurt to try to start with.

Whitelines a bit cheaper, specially when you take out postage but im not a fan of their work. The often over kill installations from what ive seen.
2011 Premium Silver XL

murcod

I had a quick check under mine yesterday. The "D" bushes on the bar are reasonably soft and they look like the generic shape. They are also very easy to access so wouldn't be hard to change.

I might take one off and measure it up at some stage.

The end links are the ball joint type so it appears there's nothing to be gained by changing them. I will have a closer look when I measure the D bushes.
David
Wonson92

Alright sounds good, keep me posted. I spoke to whiteline regarding their parts and if they did custom work but they werent interested in all even in making a sale on the rear bar.
2011 Premium Silver XL