What have I bought? "Kizashi XLS Multimedia Kit"

The Kizashi should soon show up in Australia. We look forward to seeing members from your region.
murcod

I just won what is described as a "Kizashi XLS Multimedia Kit" off Ebay. It's a double DIN Kenwood head unit (~7" touchscreen) with Bluetooth (possibly GPS if I'm lucky??? ) The description and pics are sadly lacking. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Suzuki-Kizas ... fresh=true

Has anyone got that option fitted? It's for the "old" XLS model Kizashi, but I don't see me having too many issues with it fitting my 2011 Touring. If I gain nothing more than the larger screen, the capability for fitting a reversing camera and Bluetooth I'll be happy. :D

I've googled the part number with no success. (I'm also hoping it will include the double DIN fascia- but it's not pictured.)
David
Juan

looks like the factory navegation radio unit but its hard to tell as the pictures are not the best... let us know how you make out...
Wonson92

Seems like a good deal no matter what it is? Although I love the look of the non nav unit aswell. Jealous of your find:P
2011 Premium Silver XL

Learn. Do. Break. Fix. Explore. Save. Repeat
murcod

It came up at the right time as I was researching buying a double DIN headunit - minimum specs I wanted included Bluetooth and reversing camera. If it's got GPS I'll be over the moon, even more so if there's a double DIN fascia included....

It does look like possibly this model (which is about the right year model for an Aussie XLS) http://www.kenwood-electronics.co.uk/pr ... DNX7240BT/ , but there were a few similar looking models back around 2010.

David
chazyouwin

Looks great - wish I'd seen it first!
2010 Kizashi SLS FWD Gray; 2013 Grand Vitara 4wd red; 2012 SX4 blue; 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV black

Previous: 2002 XL-7 Limited (2); 1992 Accord; '91 Volvo; '85 Toyota; '84 Celica; '73 Mercedes.
pidru

Great deal! Let us know how it goes.
~tc~

The factory unit in the USA is Kenwood DNX6020EX
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
murcod

Yes, I searched and found that info. The one I'm getting (from the poor quality pics) is the full ~7" touch screen, whereas the DNX6020EX has a smaller screen and rotary volume knob.
David
murcod

:roll: Well, now the seller isn't answering Ebay messages and I'm unable to pay - as the seller needs to first send me an invoice with the freight price included...... (The buyer can't add the freight price on when paying.)

I can now see why their feedback is so bad.

I've even tried googling their name to see if it's a listed company, but no success (so I can't phone them.) :x

I also noticed PayPal isn't a payment option- I thought PayPal had to be an option with all Australian Ebay listings? With what's happened so far I'm a bit dubious about transferring money straight into their account.
David
coref1

I'd give them a flick pass, maybe report them to Ebay even. Defineately wouldn't send any money.