Buying Suzuki Kizashi Sports AWD

The Kizashi should soon show up in Australia. We look forward to seeing members from your region.
Wonson92

I was very close to buying a demo off them actually but Hornsby ended up saying they'd beat their price on a demo with a brand new kizashi w/options. Ended up bearing it by $500. Only reason was it was the guys first sale ever but they left me happy:)
2011 Premium Silver XL

Learn. Do. Break. Fix. Explore. Save. Repeat
cocos3

Hi Guys (and Gals), just dicovered the Aussie link in this club, great!

Hornsby Suzuki were the guys who did the best deal for me on a 2012 Prestige with sat-nav and reverse camera...
Red 2013 Prestige w/ sat-nav
Wonson92

Another Hornsby Owner!!!! What suburb are you from?
2011 Premium Silver XL

Learn. Do. Break. Fix. Explore. Save. Repeat
cocos3

I did my deal over the phone from 450k's away on the mid north coast.
D3lusion

Just picked up the car today, very decent drive but still getting used to the CVT.
cocos3

I'm only 3 weeks into owning mine, with about 1800K's covered and I still get a bit frustrated by the CVT revving so high when I put my foot down. I love the car and keep looking for excuses to take it out...(it's not my daily drive, unfortunately). I think you can learn to use the accelerator differently to feel like you've got more control over it. Using the paddles, of course, makes it more responsive.

Think I might go for a drive..........
murcod

:lol: Three weeks/ 1800km and it's NOT your daily drive!
David
D3lusion

May be its just me but the petrol consumption is quite high...... averaging 10.5L/100km at the moment.

I understand the CVT Sports AWD model does have a slightly higher petrol consumption than the other models but surely its not that much of a difference right?

Btw the car has 4000km on the clock as its a 2 month old ex-demo
cocos3

murcod wrote::lol: Three weeks/ 1800km and it's NOT your daily drive!
Ha! Yeah I know, we did drive it back from Sydney, then to Newcastle & back, our nearest main town is 25 k's away and nearest bigger center is 55k's. So it doesn't take long to clock 'em up.

As far as fuel use is concerned, our 2wd is sitting on 8.3 at the moment but it was on 8.1 for a few days. I'm sure I read somewhere they settle in after a while. A local friend whose Kiza is about 6 months old is running at 7.8...hope for me yet.
murcod

I'm sitting on 8.9l/100km (2wd manual Touring, running BP 98 octane). That's for city/ suburban driving and we live in a hilly area.

I could see 10.5 would be "normal" for the CVT in heavy stop start traffic, but if you get some freeway use in those figures I would agree it's high. (You're probably using the A/C a fair bit at the moment which wouldn't help.)
David