Krunched Kizashi

The Kizashi should soon show up in Australia. We look forward to seeing members from your region.
suzboy

Wizzbang wrote:It was quite an impact, she claimed that her foot slipped off the brake onto the accelerator.
Could be that my silver paintwork made the car blend into the road and she didn't see it :P who knows. Her car sustained some serious frontal damage and it wouldn't even start up afterwards.

Just wondering if anyone has been in a prang in their Kizashi and how long it took to get repaired, so I can get an idea how long mine will be off the road for.
Should take some picture of her Echo... let us know Kizashi is a much better car in a collision lol.... kidding.

Hopefully there isn't too much of a problem for your recovering the cost to repair the car from the other driver. Didn't you mention that her car was uninsured?

I hope your car will be back to the road in no time!
2011 Mineral Grey Kizashi Prestige
Wizzbang

No issues in regards to cost, I didn't have to pay a cent as I was able to properly identify the third party.
It helped that the other driver was as forthcoming with her information as she could be.
I reckon about another week and my Kizashi will be back on the road! :D
2011 Suzuki Kizashi XLS 6MT Premium Silver
Wizzbang

So I still haven't gotten my car back from the panelbeaters after more than a month now. Was told they are now just waiting on brackets to attached the rear bar to the car and should be finished Monday 11th .

I reckon this is what they have really been up to:

KuroNekko

Wizzbang wrote:So I still haven't gotten my car back from the panelbeaters after more than a month now. Was told they are now just waiting on brackets to attached the rear bar to the car and should be finished Monday 11th .

I reckon this is what they have really been up to:

LOL. Nice graphic.
Sorry to hear about your car, but I must say, the Kizashi in silver looks wicked.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Moto
Site Admin

:lol:
Wizzbang

Got my beloved car back from the panelbeaters on Monday. And I must say it was worth the wait...it looks immaculate, just like the day I first got it! :D

I was worried they wouldn't get the paint perfect and stuff wouldn't fit properly but they did a great job.

So glad this nasty chapter in my Kiz's ownership is now over
cocos3

happy days...nice job wizzbang. Good to see it looking like new.
Red 2013 Prestige w/ sat-nav
suzboy

Nice! Glad to hear that your kizz is back on the road.

A prefect repair job is one that one no can tell it was damaged before.
2011 Mineral Grey Kizashi Prestige
rphyams

Wizzbang wrote:It was quite an impact, she claimed that her foot slipped off the brake onto the accelerator.
Could be that my silver paintwork made the car blend into the road and she didn't see it :P who knows. Her car sustained some serious frontal damage and it wouldn't even start up afterwards.

Just wondering if anyone has been in a prang in their Kizashi and how long it took to get repaired, so I can get an idea how long mine will be off the road for.
[ Oh yeh!!!!! Mine was at panel shop for 2 mnths awaiting parts from Japan, needed headlight unit and motor for washer of same. Got it back last week. Lack of "Model "sales here naturally lead to lack of demand for" pranged " parts unfortuneatly.
Suzuki are not impressive with their aftersale efforts/interest with their clients needs.
In fact the Company seems have no client encouragement "practices" whatever for future dealings. Hope your wait is shorter than mine. Cheers, Ron Hyams
XLS10

sorry to see your baby banged up like that bud, mine got rear ended last year and it damn frustrating. Luckly tho mine only needed a new bumper and that was it