Krunched Kizashi

The Kizashi should soon show up in Australia. We look forward to seeing members from your region.
rphyams

Wizzbang wrote:It was quite an impact, she claimed that her foot slipped off the brake onto the accelerator.
Could be that my silver paintwork made the car blend into the road and she didn't see it :P who knows. Her car sustained some serious frontal damage and it wouldn't even start up afterwards.

Just wondering if anyone has been in a prang in their Kizashi and how long it took to get repaired, so I can get an idea how long mine will be off the road for.
Hi there; My Kisashi CVT recently spent 2 months at the panel beaters awaiting 2 insignificant parts to come from Japan : headlight unit and washer motor. I get the impression that the sales market for this car is generally so small" worldwide" that spare parts are not really catered for until a need arises. Suzuki don`t care I`m sure. Cheers, Ron H
murcod

No headlights in Australia? That's a very poor show on Suzuki's behalf.

I have noticed numerous front end parts for sale on Ebay.com.au (including headlights, but non HID from memory) - not sure if it's a Suzuki dealer or not?
David