Barlow world Suzuki Sydney to close

The Kizashi should soon show up in Australia. We look forward to seeing members from your region.
bingatiger

I give my car of servicing at Barlow world Suzuki at Croydon, Sydney and was told that the dealership will be closing soon :roll:

I hope Suzuki AU is not following Suzuki USA....
cocos3

I might be wrong but didn't Barlow world pick up Suzuki after Rick Damelian closed down? Maybe they just didn't find Suzuki fitted their style...
I've gotta say though, when I was hunting around at the end of last year for my Kizza, I found the attention I got from that yard probably the worst I'd had, even over the phone they where very disinterested! Guessing you were happy with them though bingatiger...
I can't see Suzuki leaving these shores, the yearly sales numbers are fairly respectable for a smallish company...they sold more cars than Mercedes last year...that ain't bad!!! I think we're safe...
Red 2013 Prestige w/ sat-nav
murcod

Swift sales alone should keep Suzuki here. Hopefully the next Grand Vitara model update will have a modern drivetrain (ie. no four speed auto!?) and sell better too.
David
bingatiger

cocos3 wrote:when I was hunting around at the end of last year for my Kizza, I found the attention I got from that yard probably the worst I'd had, even over the phone they where very disinterested! ...
Same thing, I have bought my Kizzy from somewhere else, and I went to their sales office and one lady showed me the car and while we were talking, she got busy with her personal call and when I called her on Monday to talk more, I was told she is busy and I never got a call back from her. I called he again later and was told she has day off and again no follow up from them.

Thought they were not really interested in selling the car.... :roll: