MY13 Brochure finally on Suzuki Aust Site

The Kizashi should soon show up in Australia. We look forward to seeing members from your region.
murcod

http://cdn.suzuki.com.au/sites/default/ ... ochure.pdf

The manual transmission is now only listed as available on the Touring, no longer in the Prestige.... :roll:

Bluetooth and a leather steering wheel are also listed as now being standard in the Touring. :)

SatNav with reversing camera and 7 speakers now standard in the Prestige and Sport.... but at the expense of losing the high power Rockford Fosgate 10 speaker audio system.

Anyone else pick up other model changes?
David
BM-Power

Agh that's bullc**p! Just when I thought I was going to upgrade my car to Prestige "Manual" in a year or so they decide to exclude it from the range :x

I guess this will be my last Kizashi (Or Suzuki if they continue with this no-manual/no-turbo/average-power trend).

/rant
BMW E46 330i SMG
Suzuki Kizashi 6MT
Wonson92

The manual was touring only for me in 2011?:( would have got the sport otherwise
2011 Premium Silver XL

Learn. Do. Break. Fix. Explore. Save. Repeat
murcod

Wonson92 wrote:The manual was touring only for me in 2011?:( would have got the sport otherwise
Prestige = XLS in your year model. The XLS/ Prestige were both available with manual or CVT (I've got the old model Kizashi brochures and just checked.)

PS: :evil: I'm sick of every car model going CVT/ auto/ DSG only..... I wouldn't have purchased a Kizashi if the only option was an "auto" trans.
David
KuroNekko

Regarding the manual transmission offering:
Suzuki did the same in the USA for 2013 before they exited the US market. They killed off the manual transmission offering for the upper Sport trim lines (GTS and SLS in the USA) and only offered it on the base model (S). Basically, if you wanted the nice stuff, you had to have an auto.
It was one of the reasons I wanted to buy used. That way I could have my manual and get all the goodies Suzuki was eliminating year by year.
My MY2011 manual GTS has power driver seats and a moonroof. These were eliminated for the manual GTS in MY2012.

Also, the Aussie brochure looks very nice. I am interested in some of the accessories offered. Any one know what those "Headlamp protectors" are about?
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
murcod

KuroNekko wrote:
Also, the Aussie brochure looks very nice. I am interested in some of the accessories offered. Any one know what those "Headlamp protectors" are about?
To stop stones (thrown up by other vehicles) from smashing your headlight lenses.
David
KuroNekko

I could imagine that, but are they a film over the lens or an actual cover? The photo does not show much. Any of you Aussies have this?
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
murcod

You can buy the film type aftermarket and cut it to suit (if that's what you're after)?

Those Suzuki ones appear to be perspex to me - try zooming right in and it appears there are numerous clear round rubber spacers around the edge to stop the cover rubbing on the headlight. You really need to remove that type every time you wash the vehicle or put up with water spots between the light and cover.
David
murcod

David
suzboy

It is a shame that they no longer offer the Rockford Fosgate speaker. It was one of the main reason I got my car!

One other changes that I've noted of is that they've dropped the Prussian Blue colour.
2011 Mineral Grey Kizashi Prestige