More Kizashi on the road......?

The Kizashi should soon show up in Australia. We look forward to seeing members from your region.
D3lusion

Hi All,

Since purchasing our Kizashi Sports AWD back in January we have been seeing more Kizashi on the road, most of them seems to be touring/prestige.

There is a black touring model which goes to the same petrol station as me and take the same route in the morning as me to work.

Could be just us noticing the car more on the road as we got one too or people are actually starting to buy them......

One thing I do notice is there are hardly any Sports AWD around.....hopefully this doesn't affect the resale value in a few years time.

Are you guys noticing the same thing?
murcod

I reckon I see more Sports in Adelaide.
David
suzboy

I have noticed the same thing too here in melbourne. I suspect that this is because I am more aware of the car. Now I see or average 4 kizashis a week.

I would love to think they others are buying kizashis because they've seen how handsome my car is lol.

Kizashis here are predominately AWD however. In fact three dealerships I went to here only stocked one AWD for demo purposes and nothing else.
2011 Mineral Grey Kizashi Prestige