Yokohama dB E70B tyres (17") and emergency braking...

The Kizashi should soon show up in Australia. We look forward to seeing members from your region.
murcod

We had a Mazda 6 (MY2006 GG1032) and I agree about the noise levels. The handling was better than the Kizashi - until you hit any bumps or rough patches and discovered the shock absorbers weren't set up too well. I've just added the upgraded rear sway bar and the handling is now at least match for the 6 but it still retains the Kizashi noise/ comfort levels. :)

All I need now is some decent tyres!

I've discovered some places selling Michelin Pilot Sport 2, Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetric and Pirelli PZero Assymetric locally in 235/50R17 - but of course they're not cheap!
David
murcod

PZero Assimetricos in 235/50R17 won - due to availability and price. I'll post up my thoughts once they're on.
David
TonusMcBronus

BM-Power wrote:Yeah I agree with you on the lack of grip with the stock Yokohama's; they're good with regards to noise and comfort, but as soon as you start cornering more aggressively you notice them losing grip much earlier than you might expect.

When the time comes to replace the tyres, I definitely wont go with the Yokohama's.
Have you replaced the tyres? How do the new compare? Interested in your opinion.