Wheel alignment from factory

The Kizashi should soon show up in Australia. We look forward to seeing members from your region.
murcod

I had my wheel alignment checked/ adjusted this week at only 5000km. It was out significantly, which would suggest the factory doesn't align them too well on the production line.

So, if you want maximum tyre life (and possibly a nicer drive) get your alignment done! ;) (Mine now tracks better at higher speeds, but I did get a rim and tyre change at the same time.)

The above also matches up with what I've read other people post (tyres wearing unevenly/ prematurely.)
David
Wizzbang

I had my wheel alignment done last weekend, it was out by a lot! It felt like it had made a world of difference getting it done, car feels so much more precise on the road
2011 Suzuki Kizashi XLS 6MT Premium Silver
Kelevra

Does this apply to my 2013 Kizashi as well?
Thanks!
murcod

It would pay to get it checked as they all come from the same factory (to my knowledge.) If you've got 18" wheels it would be worthwhile as they're more likely to suffer from bad alignment.
David
krellmk

Just got home from the alignment shop the front was ok but the rear was out just a little
murcod

It was the rear end on mine that was out too.
David
Kelevra

Good call, I will get them checked at 5000 miles.
D3lusion

Just got my wheel alignment, balance and tire rotation done today to my Kizashi Sports AWD, car have only done 7900km's.

Took my car to Jax QuickFit and they have never seen a car so badly misaligned after doing less than 10,000km, he was quite shock especially when the car is only 5 months old car.

Before the wheel alignment the steering of the car definitely felt a lot stiffer and required more force to turn the wheel, after the alignment is done it feels a lot less stiffer.

Also before doing the balancing and alignment today the steering wheel normally shutter quite a bit when going through small bumps and uneven roads. The shuttering pretty much disappeared after today.

Definitely happy with the work they done today.

If anyone is interested I can upload the print out showing the before and after changes provided by the garage.
suzboy

Is it really that bad? My Kizashi has done just over 14,000km and should I be looking to have the wheels realigned/rotated?

Does Australian dealer servicing do this works during the scheduled service?

I quite enjoy the stiff steering feeling, and so will the steering become lighter when the alignment is corrected?
2011 Mineral Grey Kizashi Prestige
coref1

Just got a 4 wheel alignment done through my dealer for AUD$55 on my 2012 Kizashi. Just over 15k on the clock. Said he couldn't give me a printout as they had a new wheel alignment machine and hadn't got the printer working yet. He said the alignment was only out a little bit. I'm going on a 2000 klm trip to the Gold Coast and back next week so I'll see how it goes.