New Wave Of Kizashis

The Kizashi should soon show up in Australia. We look forward to seeing members from your region.
murcod

Amazon don't happen to sell the spoiler do they? Their freight prices are way cheaper than most other USA "stores"; Jegs might also be worth a look?

With all the models now having that lower grille the chances of one appearing at a wreckers in the next 12mths have just significantly increased. (From searching the internet there are plenty of XL/ Touring and XLS/ Prestige models being wrecked in Australia, but no Sports.)
David
cocos3

Hey David, I've searched pretty much every source for the Remin spoiler....keeps taking me back to CARiD! Seems it's my only source. They've been great with their replies to my questions, I have no problems dealing with them but I just hope it'll survive the transport without any damage...it isn't small and it will be painted...

Yeah, almost wrong to think about the lower grille being more available as people smash up their near new Kizashis over the next year or so...! As long as no one is hurt and they don't have a full frontal, I might find one sometime.... :?

Andrew
Red 2013 Prestige w/ sat-nav
coref1

+1 for the Rockford Fosgate Sound System. I just completed two trips from Sydney to Surfers Paradise and back with the Rockford Fosgate pumping all the way. I prefer portable gps anyway they're cheaper to update maps and I can move them between cars.
murcod

coref1 wrote: I prefer portable gps anyway they're cheaper to update maps and I can move them between cars.
Cheaper to legally update. ;)

The features on my Kenwood GPS suck in comparison to running Sygic on my Android phone. The only good things about the Kenwood are it's always there and the screen is in a good spot.

I'd love to hear the Rockford system in a Kizashi, I never even looked at the other models when I bought.
David
Woodie

GPS on my phone NEVER requires any updates and can be used wherever I am, even walking down the street.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
murcod

The Aussie website has been updated again (?) - strange part is the specs indicate you don't get the GPS on the Touring? Goes against the adverts and what Wonson saw http://www.suzuki.com.au/vehicles/model ... g/overview

:roll: Forget the above- the site is still a pile of the proverbial.... Under "exterior" the SportTouring doesn't have the Sport body kit. Oh and its got 17" wheels and 215/55R17 tyres.

They've taken the "easy way out" with the update PDF brochure and only show exterior pics of the Sport AWD - absolutely nothing I could find in the way of pics of the other models... apart from some small interior/ boot snippets of the "Sport Prestige".
http://cdn.suzuki.com.au/sites/default/ ... e-webv.pdf
David
murcod

Could somebody please fix up the Kizashi section of the http://www.suzuki.com.au website?
It's literally a dog's breakfast with all the specs and details of the new "Sport Touring" totally wrong (eg. listed as having no GPS, 17" wheels, no Sport body kit etc). The updated model has been out for a while now- so why isn't the website up to speed?
It would be a pity for the Kizashi to fail locally due to the laziness of whomever is in charge of the website! Or worse still, shut down operations in Australia like has recently happened in the USA.
Just submitted on the Suzuki Australia website. ;)
David
murcod

Hi David,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.

At Suzuki Australia we value feedback, and your feedback is very important to us.
Comments such as yours (be they praise or criticism) always go a long way to assist Suzuki and our Dealer Network to meet our customers’ future requirements.
If you have any further queries please feel free to email me or call 1800 777 088.
Kind Regards,
Daniel Ellison
Customer Service Centre
Suzuki Australia Pty Limited
Phone: 1800 777 088
Web: www.suzuki.com.au
:roll: What a lame response! :lol: I doubt the site will change any time soon.
David
Moto
Site Admin

Hi David,

At Suzuki Australia we value feedback, and your feedback is very important to us.
Comments such as yours (be they praise or criticism) always go a long way to assist Suzuki and our Dealer Network to meet our customers’ future requirements.
If you have any further queries please feel free to email me or call 1800 777 088.
Kind Regards,
Daniel Ellison
Customer Service Centre
Web: http://www.suzuki.com.au
Translation
murcod

Moto wrote:
Hi David,

Kind Regards,
Daniel Ellison
Customer Service Centre
Web: http://www.suzuki.com.au
Translation
:lol: Exactly my thoughts!
David