Actual Servicing Costs (Australia)

The Kizashi should soon show up in Australia. We look forward to seeing members from your region.
KlutzNinja

Woodie wrote:Welcome Angez76!

Fuel filter is inside the gas tank, so it's going to cost quite a bit to replace. Scheduled for 150K miles, 150 months, or 250 kilometers. Unless you have a specific reason to believe that it's a problem, I wouldn't bother with it. Especially if you have the CVT transmission, unlikely it's going to ever see 150K miles.
In the US there is a recall for replacing the gas tank; does that include the fuel filter as well? The recall card mentioned a canister vent hose filter. And did any other Kizashi owners outside of the US get contacted about this recall, or was it just us?
Current: Blue 2018 Mazda 3 GT 5-Door
Previous: Blue 2010 Ford Focus SES,
Black 2013 Kizashi Sport GTS-L (CVT; FWD)(RIP)
Ronzuki

lol...true enough I suppose. I live where Suzuki was an obscure brand from the day they set foot here in the U.S. circa 1986, and, where they haven't had a dealer sales presence for the last, what, 7 years now? Hence the, high (nobody wants to touch it) service costs. DDing takes its toll on appearance so my car is, visually, far from perfect. Mechanically sound though.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)