New Kizashi Owner

The Kizashi should soon show up in Australia. We look forward to seeing members from your region.
KizAus2013

Hi All,

Just dropping in to say hello. Now the proud owner of a 2013 Kizashi Touring. We added rear and front parking sensors (the fronts still to arrive, 2 months or so apparently), paint and fabric protection, Kizashi mats, tinting and an anti rust unit.

We’ve had it for two weeks now, 750kms, cant be happier. Rides beautifully and the breaking and steering are wonderful. The CVT took a little while to get used to but I’ve found my right foot can control it quite nicely now. All city driving at the moment and the few times I’ve tried the manual mode more than satisfy the hoon in me, just run out of road & speed limit way to quickly lol.

Traded a 2008 Honda Civic in (which btw was a great car, nothing ever went wrong). It wasn’t until I drove the Kizashi I realized I was missing anything. After the test drive the Civic felt a little gutless, rough and tinny.

The 2013 Touring model here comes standard with 17” alloys, Blue tooth, leather steering wheel plus the usual dual climate control, ESP etc. and Suzuki were offering capped servicing at $250 a pop and warranty over 5 years.

More later.
Regards,
Attachments
12.jpg
12.jpg (64.78 KiB) Viewed 7708 times
11.jpg
11.jpg (59.14 KiB) Viewed 7708 times
coref1

Nice, welcome to the family. The car will get better the more you drive it so enjoy.
murcod

Welcome from another Touring owner in SA. :)

What stereo have you got fitted in it, or have they made the optional windscreen mounted bluetooth kit standard now? Mine is a 2011 and didn't come with bluetooth standard.

PS: If you think it drives well now then wait until you replace the Yokohama DB E70 tyres!
David
CLLee

Welcome....
White looks good :)
BarryTurner

Great. Ive had mine since 2010 and love it. I have the XLS with 18 inch wheels. I agree with David about even better ride and handling after replacing the Yokohamas. Enjoy!
Barry
cocos3

Hey...welcome KizAus. Nice work posting pics straight away...we didn't have to ask..haha.
CVTs are weird creatures...but they do grow on you.......slowly!
Red 2013 Prestige w/ sat-nav
Bulldogjoe

Just for the bye, what tyres are recommended when the Yokohamas have to be replaced ??
Grandpa1951

Congrat KizAus, our model is a red Touring with CVT too. Like you, we ( missus & I ) took a while to get used to the tranny. I am amazed at the tall gearing. 2000 rpm gives indicated 110 k's....same as a Falcon. Will be going down to get the windows tinted very soon, as our old Pulsar was done...really noticed the difference and it's not even summer yet. I have had on 3 occasions a long cranking time before firing and running, but for the past 7-8 weeks all ok. I'm very impressed with the economy I'm getting. On the freeway getting 14+km/l for the tank full. I had my son-in-law supply and fit a Hayman Reese towbar. He works for a bar fitting company, but the bar was still a fortune, the price slips my mind at the moment ( old age catching up ). We have done over 5200 kms since 22nd. July.
Hope you have many happy k's with yours too.