Tyre choices and reviews - Australia only please.

The Kizashi should soon show up in Australia. We look forward to seeing members from your region.
Ronzuki

It seems Tire Rack doesn't have the size. I may have been looking at Simple Tire, and not Tire Rack at the time, I don't recall...too many tire sites to peruse.

https://simpletire.com/sumitomo-235-45r ... res?type=1
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
rossirob73

Good to read your comments mate.
Any reason you got a larger tyre than the recommended size from Suzuki.
I have the awd and the shop owners claim this can't be done as it will muck up the second diff..
I agree with your comments with the Speedo vs GPS the difference do my head in as I'm not sure which one is more correct. Mine seems to be lower on the GPS than the car

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk
aranciata-oz

Ronzuki wrote:It seems Tire Rack doesn't have the size. I may have been looking at Simple Tire, and not Tire Rack at the time, I don't recall...too many tire sites to peruse.

https://simpletire.com/sumitomo-235-45r ... res?type=1
Thanks for this. I’m in Aust so I’ll check our local suppliers ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2013 MY14 Kizashi Sport Prestige (Auto)
Ronzuki

rossirob73 wrote:Good to read your comments mate.
I have the awd and the shop owners claim this can't be done as it will muck up the second diff..
I agree with your comments with the Speedo vs GPS the difference do my head in as I'm not sure which one is more correct. Mine seems to be lower on the GPS than the car
@rossirob73...if your post is directed towards any of my recent posts in this thread, the tire size is what the websites pull-up for a 2010 AWD GTS Kizashi. Just went out and checked my door jamb sticker, and the size I have are a correct match...on a U.S. spec model. As far as alternate tires sizes on AWD/4WD vehicles goes, as long as all four tires are the same size, no negative effects other than speedo being off or maybe a bit of seat-of-the-pants differences. No harm, no foul.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
rossirob73

Ronzuki wrote:
rossirob73 wrote:Good to read your comments mate.
@rossirob73...if your post is directed towards any of my recent posts in this thread, the tire size is what the websites pull-up for a 2010 AWD GTS Kizashi. Just went out and checked my door jamb sticker, and the size I have are a correct match...on a U.S. spec model. As far as alternate tires sizes on AWD/4WD vehicles goes, as long as all four tires are the same size, no negative effects other than speedo being off or maybe a bit of seat-of-the-pants differences. No harm, no foul.
Ok thanks for the reply

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk
triumph202

Goodyear Eagle F1 Sport (currently on sale at Beaurepaires and Goodyear at 4 for the price of 3) in 225/55R17 are a massive improvement over the rubbish OEM 215/55R17 Yokohama E70 db. Significantly reduced noise levels, softer ride and they tighten up nicely if you corner enthusiastically.