New Melbourne Soon to be owner

The Kizashi should soon show up in Australia. We look forward to seeing members from your region.
theunit

thanks for that CLLee i'll check em out on saturday n see what they can offer. yep i'm in the east noble/dandy area
murcod

theunit wrote:ok awesome. I have sent of a few nice emails from carsales to random dealers around melboune.

fingers crossed i should have one with in a couple of weeks. not sure if you guys have come across this website at all but they have alot of awesome aftermarket mods available for the kizashi.

http://roadracemotorsports.com/store/in ... Path=31_49
There are a lot of threads on Road Race on here. Don't expect them to be doing Kizashi parts for much longer though- Suzuki has pulled out of the USA. :(
David
theunit

oh bugger well maybe they could be some big sales happening from that site in the near future then lol.

thats a pitty :(
KuroNekko

murcod wrote: Don't expect them to be doing Kizashi parts for much longer though- Suzuki has pulled out of the USA. :(
And Canada.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
theunit

Well good news. I bought my Kizashi sports today. I got it for a really good price $29,000 drive away with paint protection and floor mats. Colour i got was Black.

I'm really happy with my purchase now the waiting begins they are getting mine from Laverton at the warehouse rather than from another dealership.

cant wait I'm super excited.
murcod

Is that for the Sports Prestige with CVT? That's cheaper than the advertised price for the Sports Touring CVT - $29990 driveaway (at a dealer in Adelaide.)
David
theunit

yes thats for the sports prestige with CVT. i got a good trade in price on my suzuki Swift and being a suzuki owner i think really helped as well.
CLLee

Wow!!! Is that after or before trade in?

Congrats!!!
theunit

Thanks CLLee, thats after trade in. was a really good deal was fun walking out then calling them back whilst at home n basically said i'll buy the car today if you do for $29,000 drive away. and the deal was done.

Very happy with the purchase. Now just have to wait as its comming from Laverton
coref1

Congratulations & welcome. Don;t be deterred by the cvt you'll get used to it. The Kizashi is a pretty sharp car so enjoy.