18" Sport Kizashi Rims

The Kizashi should soon show up in Australia. We look forward to seeing members from your region.
gwellsmore

Just a quick note.
If you have a relatively new Kizashi Prestige/Sport model and you have issues with the top coat of the rims flaking off, then go to your Suzuki Dealer and claim a new set under Warranty. Its claimable people.
SamirD

Thank you!! We have this exact issue!

Did they give you a new set or 'repair' the existing set? The dealership I spoke with said they'd 'repair' it.
jedashi

I got all mine replaced with brand new set under warranty. All 4 wheels paint were flaking after 1 year of ownership...
SamirD

Thank you! I'll bring this up with the dealership. Suzuki USA didn't have a stance on replacement vs repair when I talked to them about it.

What condition were your old wheels? Any curb rash or anything? Or were they perfect except for the paint?
jedashi

They were absolutely perfect other than the paint peeling off. I did not have to fight for it, just brought it to the dealer and said - this is not good enough as it is only 1 year or 15,000 KMs old! The service manager took some pictures, sent off to Suzuki Australia and got approval within 2 days. Took a week for the new wheels to come in and got them replaced! :lol: Not long after, I went overseas!
SamirD

I hope it goes that smoothly for us. These have some curb rash from previous owners. :(