bluetooth connectivity issues

The Kizashi should soon show up in Australia. We look forward to seeing members from your region.
etphonehome

hi all,

can anyone confirm whether the kizashi is able to pair phone & internal audio from the one phone at the one time?

for some reason, my XLS can only pair one or the other but not both at once like i've had done on other cars. on my phone bluetooth settings, its either 'phone audio' or 'media audio' paired only.

also is the AUS bluetooth setup different to US?
I don't get any voice features like this;

Appreciate any assistance.

Thanks
bootymac

It's been a while but I believe I had the same issue with my Nexus 5; it was either pair as a phone or an audio device. Not sure what i did wrong
etphonehome

i am starting to believe this is a downfall of the AU kizashi as the US does not have this issue.
I tested with an iPhone with the same problems.

*thumbs down* Suzuki.
bootymac

Which radio do you have?
adub94

i too have the same issue. Had to take the car to a dealer a while back and they were no help in getting it to work. Out of curiosity, do you have the bluetooth voice kit installed?

Im thinking it might have something to do with that.
etphonehome

Factory installed system in XLS model with Rockford fosgate logo on the unit.
No Bluetooth voice kit installed. Everything runs off the head unit,
Juan

Yes, you can. I have the RF radio in my 2012sls and successfully have done both audio and phone. Works very good.
etphonehome

Juan, did you realise this is in the AUSTRALIAN section, SLS is an american/international model and i already stated that they work with both phone & audio.
coref1

Works fine with both my Iphone 4 and 5.
Juan

etphonehome wrote:Juan, did you realise this is in the AUSTRALIAN section, SLS is an american/international model and i already stated that they work with both phone & audio.
My bad guys... I was quick to respond and did not realized I was in the Australian section of the forum.