How many Aussie Kizashi owners are out there?

The Kizashi should soon show up in Australia. We look forward to seeing members from your region.
topcat45

will post a pic as soon as I figure out how to, you are talking to an oldie here you know :D but it was pretty easy. I got the led strips off ebay, 24 led's, 24" long each & they just go on with a decent double sided tape under the lip just above the fog lights. I poked around in the engine bay fuse box till I found a connector that was live with ignition. Then I saw the post re relay #33 for power & that was even better. The flexible strips make it easy to follow the curve above the fog lights. These are the strips I used, hope the link works

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2-48CM-LED-S ... 105wt_1135
topcat45

Oopps sorry, led strips are 48cm long & 48 led's in each strip
bkcheong

I live in Melbourne in the northern suburbs & I've had my Pearl white Kizashi XLS for less than a year. I love the car! Just had the pulley replaced as per the recall from Suzuki. Took a while for the part to come through though.
topcat45

Mine is a 2011 model only a few weeks old & I am unaware of any recall, maybe it's already been done on mine. I only have one problem & that is dashboard reflection onto the windscreen when the sun is in the right position. It can be quite bad so I'm going to try a dash mat & hope that fixes it. I have the white AWD sport model & people have commented on the paintwork, very nice :D
bkcheong

Just a further note to my post. I've a factory bluetooth fitted to my car. Whilst I don't have any problems pairing it to my iPhone 4, I find that it doesn't always re-connect to my phone when I've been out of the car for an extended period of time. What I have to do then is to disable the blue tooth on the iPhone and enable it again for it to pair sucessfully. This is most annoying! In my previous car, I never had to turn off blue tooth on my phone. The blue tooth car kit never failed to pair up whenever I returned to the car. Does anybody else have this problem? :shock:
topcat45

My model comes with the Rockford Fosgate stereo, not sure if yours is the same & it auto connects with my phone every time. To be honest, I would ditch the phone as everybody I know who has a iphone eventually has problems with it. I have a HTC & my son has a Samsung Galaxy 2, both far superior than a iphone. Sorry to hear you are having problems
OzzieKizzy

Hi Topcat, I have the same problem with the dash! It's not all the time, but it looks as though the windscreen hasnt been cleaned properly ha ha! would be interested to know how you get on with the dash mate, keep us informed! Cheers
2011 XLS
Tinted
De-Badged
Kenwood Satnav
topcat45

Looks like I might be getting the dash mat for Fathers Day :D Yep, I will let you know if it works. I'm not expecting a miracle but any improvement would be great
OzzieKizzy

Any idea where you get them from topcat?
2011 XLS
Tinted
De-Badged
Kenwood Satnav
Laurenson

Hi Guys, Just joined forum, bought a Silver Kizashi in Brisbane QLD. Great car but will get speedo checked at first 1,000K service as is reading 5 KPH faster than I am doing.