How many Aussie Kizashi owners are out there?

The Kizashi should soon show up in Australia. We look forward to seeing members from your region.
CLLee

I think they are the same size/shape as your regular W5W wedge bulb, same as the map & courtesy lights.
Minority

topcat45 wrote:G'day Minority, where did you get the LED parkers from if you don't mind me asking? That will save me taking things apart just to see what the globes look like
I picked them up from "Supercheap" they are a "T10" wedge fitting and the ones I got were "T105W". They have severall surface mount LEDs and give a good spread of light. Some small LED globes have a single source that is very focused and not really suitable for parker lights.

Well worth the upgrade if you have HID low beams, I'll post some pics if you like.
Minority

Just found them on the Supercheap website:

http://www.supercheapauto.com.au/online ... escription
topcat45

Thanks for the info re the globes. Yes, I have the AWD Sports model which comes with the HID low beams so this is definately on my "to do" list. Unfortunately my mitts are a bit large so I guess I'm going to lose a bit of bark off my knuckles, Oh well, I'm used to that.
Minority

Here are the pics to show the change you can expect!

Standard Parker:

LED Parker:

Comparison:

Much better with the LEDs don't you think?
topcat45

Wow, big difference, absolutely on my "to do" list now :o
topcat45

Hmmm, what am I doing wrong here. Just checked & it seems the driver side parker is easy to get at, unclipped the wiring harness & tried to twist the globe holder off, no luck (didn't want to use too much force in case something broke). The passenger side looks like it will be easier with the air box removed. All comments / advice appreciated.
topcat45

I managed to remove what I expected to be the globe holder only to discover a bunch of wires attached to it & the globe obviously further inside the housing somewhere. What a p***k of a design. How the hell do you get at the globe???
Minority

The Kizashi reminds me of a bit of equipment that I work on for a living, obviously ease of maintenance was pretty low down on the design parameters :lol: (the Kizashi is not alone in this among modern cars!).

However, as I often have to remind the operators of the equipment that I maintain and repair, RTFM. Specifically page 7-33 & 7-34 of the Kizashi owners manual.

It's still a pain in the backside, but if you follow the instructions, it works.
Oh, and when they say pull on the cable, they mean really pull (at least I had to on mine).

Good luck!!
bkcheong

Definitely looks better with the LEDs parkers. I'll put it on my list.