How many Aussie Kizashi owners are out there?

The Kizashi should soon show up in Australia. We look forward to seeing members from your region.
~tc~

I would go aftermarket. The RF system uses high level (speaker) leads and a converter to drive the amp. Proper twisted pair RCAs would be far superior. I also think the power lead to the amp is pretty weak.

Also, the RF sub hangs way down into the trunk. A thin mount sub would be much better.
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
Tamstaz

Hi all -thanks for your thoughts on the system. The dealer rang me today and said the custom fitters came back with a quote of $5000 - they told them it was too much - and to be honest - I agree with them. So he said they have asked them to re look at a package that will not be so costly. They are supposed to be letting me know tomorrow. Sigh -yep - another day of waiting!!! I dont think they will replace the head unit -just put in a great set of speakers around the car....
murcod

$5000 OMG! Did the dealer say you wanted to enter it in audio competitions?
David
Tamstaz

Hehe - yeah it was a bit over the top... I recon I would have been bouncing out of my seat! I was hoping for a quick solution - but it looks like its going to take a while for me to get this sorted... : ( - ohhh well the car is worth it - still really wrapt with it.
joelzashi

Kizashi owner here, Sydney, Australia. How many others from aus are there on here?

Looking at possibly opening up a Suzuki and or just Kizashi Facebook group. Thoughts?

Started the group 'Suzuki Kizashi Owners Australia' group on facebook. Feel free to search and join!
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Prestige, Black, 2.4 I4 CVT.
2011 Suzuki Swift GL, Blue, 1.4 I4 5 Speed Manual.
1993 Mazda 626 GE Series 1 Hatchback, Passion Rose(Colour) 2.5L V6 Auto.
cocos3

Hey joel,
Did a quick FB search, couldn't find your group?
Anything I should be looking for??

Andrew
Red 2013 Prestige w/ sat-nav
joelzashi

https://m.facebook.com/groups/671346349 ... kmark&_ft_

Just created it so there is no one yet but would be good if we can get it going!
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Prestige, Black, 2.4 I4 CVT.
2011 Suzuki Swift GL, Blue, 1.4 I4 5 Speed Manual.
1993 Mazda 626 GE Series 1 Hatchback, Passion Rose(Colour) 2.5L V6 Auto.
SamirD

Tamstaz wrote:...parking sensors front and rear.
Congrats on the new car! Seems we here in the states get the shorter end of the stick--we only have rear sensors. How do the front sensors work?
SamirD

If the dealership is willing to retrofit the entire car with the RF system, I'd let them do that as long as it doesn't affect the other features like murcod mentioned. Otherwise, I'd see if they'll just give me some money back for their mistake. ;)
ghadir93

Heyyyy guys, i think i may be the youngest Kizashi owner in Australia lol. I bought my Kizashi when i was 18! Now I'm almost 21 so i've had to the for nearly 3 years. Won't be selling it anytime soon. I've added a Catback exhaust system to my car. People ask why the hell i'd do that but when they turn the car on and have a listen, they know why. It doesn't sound asif the driver is trying to make himself feel like his in a V8 car. It's just perfect. I've also had my Windows tinted which turned out really good. I've replaced my original filter with a K&N filter.
Soon when i save up a little more money I hope to buy a nice body kit for the car and some cool rooms. Nothing too fancy but to give it that nice look that it deserves!

Has anyone else made any changes to their car?