How many Aussie Kizashi owners are out there?

The Kizashi should soon show up in Australia. We look forward to seeing members from your region.
Minority

Something else you can do with LEDs that isn't too difficult (or expensive):

OzzieKizzy

That looks great minority!!
2011 XLS
Tinted
De-Badged
Kenwood Satnav
Minority

OzzieKizzy wrote:That looks great minority!!
Thanks, they aren't really bright enough for DRLs but it was cheap and easy so why not!
OzzieKizzy

They look like they were installed in the factory Minority, you've done a great job. Not too "loud" - just right!
2011 XLS
Tinted
De-Badged
Kenwood Satnav
Minority

OzzieKizzy wrote: Not too "loud" - just right!
Sounds like we have similar tastes, I prefer the looks of the XLS over the Sport AWD for the same reason!
topcat45

Sounds like we have similar tastes, I prefer the looks of the XLS over the Sport AWD for the same reason![/quote]

How could you possibly say the XLS looks better than the AWD Sport???????? Based on what observation????
Minority

topcat45 wrote:How could you possibly say the XLS looks better than the AWD Sport???????? Based on what observation????
It's purely personal preference. :lol:
I don't like the chrome embelisnment around the fog lights, infact I prefer the more subtle lines of the XLS bumper as well. I also find the chrome strips down the side a bit "heavy". As I said, purely personal preference.
I think that the pearl white that you have chosen definately suits the Sport best. Infact it was a very close choice between silver and white for me and if I made the choice again, it would be the pearl white! (and definately a manual instead of the CVT).
topcat45

Fair enough Minority, I guess if we all liked the same things in life it would be a boring old world. Unfortunately my other half can't drive a manual, if she could we probably wouldn't be having this conversation as I would still have my fantastic WRX. I often put the CVT in manual mode & use the paddle shifters when I drive & that works pretty well. Loved your comment re RTFM, I guess I deserved that. If in doubt read the instructions hey. I haven't got around to doing anything about the LED parkers yet, been a bit busy but my local Super Cheap has them so won't be long hopefully. I am sure I saw a thread here somewhere about installing chrome stealth front indicator globes to get rid of the "egg yoke" look but I can't find it. Have you or anyone else in this forum done this one yet? Also liked your DRL's but I preferred to put mine just above the fogs so the HID's don't overpower them. The chrome inlays near the fog's come in handy here as they reflect the light & give the appearance of wrap around LED's. Anyway, that's my 2 cents worth for today, have a good weekend & drive safely OK.
aussielass

Hi, I am a proud new owner of a red kizashi, have had the car for 3wks now and am loving it..best car I've driven..was looking at Mazda 3 but once I test drove the kiz I was sold..she glides on the road..haven't seen to many out there..dealer told me they generating a lot of sales through friends and family of kizashi owners..easy sell!
whitekizashi

Hello Steve here owner of a new white xls cvt in adelaide.