How many Aussie Kizashi owners are out there?

The Kizashi should soon show up in Australia. We look forward to seeing members from your region.
jdimech7

Hi,

The driving that we did was not so much as a "defensive driving training", rather a more "get to know what these Kizashi's can do" and to show how well they handle in all conditions. Their grip on the road is simply fantastic.

When we went in the turbo charged Kizashi, we were doing between 180km/h and 200km/h and the driver had the traction control on OFF. It was fast, but you know you still felt safe - even my wife said the same. The driver was an experienced instructor I grant you that, but it was truly an amazing experience. It was super fast.

Regards, John
lancergirl

Hi everyone :)

I don't own a Kizashi but my Dad does! We live in Melbourne in the outer eastern suburbs.

Dad has a white one, ex demo 2010 build and bought it earlier this year. I have driven it a few times and it's lovely to drive but a little big for me (I have just gone from a tiny Suzuki Jimny to a 2011 Lancer and the Lancer feels like a Mack truck lol).

John I don't know if it was you, but I saw a red Kizashi on Dorset Road Boronia a few days ago ... it looked HOT!!!

I haven't seen a lot and I'm not sure if I'm seeing duplicates, but in Boronia I have seen white a few times, black twice, red once and dark grey once. I have also seen 2 on Hoddle Street, one was black and I can't remember what colour the other one was.
CLLee

Black Kizashi on Hoddle St??? Could be me... :)
I go up and down that street a couple of times a week.

Just a quick question.
My dash is starting to buzz/rattle, and it's really annoying.
Anyone else has this problem? About 5000km on the clock.
Shaneous

I get a slight buzz sometimes when the compartment that houses the usb slot is shut.. doesn't do it all the time though. Other than that, all is good so far for me @ circa 10,000km
will2k

Ive had mine for 13 months @ 11,000kms and going well so far!
MODS: catback exhaust, RRM SRI, 6000k HID, white led's all round, 22% tint, Rear swaybar, LED drl's, chrome stealth turn signal, scanguage II.

Sound system: 2 x Alpine 6.5" speakers, 2ch Pioneer amp and Fusion 10" subwoofer tube
Sharkie

gee just a thought each state should do a photo shoot just a thought.
how many are in sydney?
CLLee

I've been spotting an average one a day for a whole week now... all in Melbourne east: Mostly on Springvale road, and a white AWD in Doncaster. In a variety of colours too - a few blacks, silver, red and dark blue.

Good sign... we are increasing in numbers.

Anyone else got the recall letter from Suzuki, regarding the possible loose accessory drive belt?
Booked in for a replacement this week.
Sharkie

what build date is yours
topcat45

Just bought myself a white Sport AWD & I already have installed DRL's, looks good
CLLee

topcat45 wrote:Just bought myself a white Sport AWD & I already have installed DRL's, looks good
Congratulations...
Re: the DRL's... was it DIY, or did you get it installed?
Would appreciate it if you could post some photos. Thanks.
Sharkie wrote:what build date is yours