How many Aussie Kizashi owners are out there?

The Kizashi should soon show up in Australia. We look forward to seeing members from your region.
topcat45

Hi ozziekizzy, I am getting it from the dealer where I bought the car. I had a look around the net & there were heaps but no way of knowing if they would fit. I have the Rockford Fosgate stereo in mine & it has a large speaker in the dash that I don't particularly want to cover so at least the dealer will have the correct one, cost $63.65
topcat45

Hi Laurenson, mine is similar but I usually have my GPS with me anyway & I think you will find that 5kph is acceptable these days. On the bright side, no excuse for getting booked for speeding hey!
OzzieKizzy

Cheers Topcat, thats great! $64 isnt too bad in the end really. Let us know if it makes any difference, especially coming into summer now :D
2011 XLS
Tinted
De-Badged
Kenwood Satnav
topcat45

No worries, will keep you posted on the dash mat
topcat45

Got the dash mat, tried to install it & gave up in disgust. It had so many holes in it to accommodate vents, airbags & speakers that it was always going to be impossible to hold its intended shape. Add to that the velcro strips did not want to adhere to the dash even after I applied heaps more to the miserable 3 provided. I immediately rang the dealer spare parts & asked what my options were. They said if I wasn't happy I could return it for a refund so I hotfooted it there before they changed their mind. Interestingly, he didn't sound surprised at all, almost as if he was expecting it. Putting the money towards a towbar. As for the glare problem, don the old sunnies I guess. 8-)
Minority

topcat45 wrote:don the old sunnies I guess. 8-)
Polaroids work really well for glare and reflections :lol:
(they really do!)
jj351

hello everyone . So good to hear from so many owners . Bought one almost 7 month ago . XLS 6 mt , red . Live in Sydney . Best car i have ever had . No problems to report and having lots of fun with it . People still stare and wonder what it is . Doesnt get much better
topcat45

Hi jj51, I am also in Sydney. Have only seen 2 others & they were both black. Mine is pearl white & I love it. hasn't got the grunt of my prior WRX but it's a lot more refined
topcat45

forgot to mention I installed LED running lights just above the spotlights & they look awesome, gets a lot of looks
Laurenson

If you are like me and couldn't afford the genuine floormats at a rediculous $194 then there is a good fitting set at Autobarn for $34 (4 piece set) Monarch made by Carfit, Command Auto Group. Only small nick required at drivers left foot rest. Look great ! :D