Kizashi Club

Your Kizashi Owners Club and Forum 

Organize regional meets in your area, and help this car grow a cult like following.
Any North American, and regional information is welcome.
 #51464  by FrankK
 Fri May 01, 2020 10:45 pm
Does 2011 manual even exist?
In this one there is no mentioning of folding mirrors (which I would like to operate automatic)
 #51465  by Woodie
 Sat May 02, 2020 10:51 am
There's not much difference between model years for the entire history of Kizashi. No Kizashi got power folding mirrors.
 #51466  by FrankK
 Sat May 02, 2020 3:00 pm
My Kizashi is equiped with power folding mirrors, they just don't fold automatic when locking the doors.
 #51470  by KuroNekko
 Sat May 02, 2020 7:40 pm
Folding mirrors were an option in markets outside of the US and Canada. I think some Asian and European markets offered them. I wouldn't be surprised however if they only work via manual button control. I just don't have the details as I'm an American Kizashi owner. American Kizashis didn't get the fanciest features like HID headlights with washers, rear fog lights, folding mirrors, adaptive cruise control, etc.
 #51473  by Woodie
 Sun May 03, 2020 12:50 pm
Ooops, my mistake. I'd never heard of power folding mirrors on a Kizashi.
 #51474  by Woodie
 Sun May 03, 2020 12:55 pm
FrankK wrote:My Kizashi is equiped with power folding mirrors, they just don't fold automatic when locking the doors.

Sorry for the bad information FrankK. SAEED_KIZZY has an answer for you in your specific thread.
 #51475  by Tom Kizzie
 Tue May 05, 2020 7:17 am
In Europe folding mirrors were standard like all options KuroNekko mentioned. We could only buy the topmodel and choose between MT and AT. I like that its operated by button. I narrow streets i sometimes use it while passing eachother.