Anybody in the MN or WI area??

Organize regional meets in your area, and help this car grow a cult like following.
Any North American, and regional information is welcome.
SamirD

Nice! I moved from the midwest a few years back, but these are still as rare as hen's teeth, especially in any decent condition now that they're past 10yrs old. Even ours is looking rough after being outside in the southeast weather now for a couple of years. :cry:
Obama_is_hot6

SamirD wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:25 am Nice! I moved from the midwest a few years back, but these are still as rare as hen's teeth, especially in any decent condition now that they're past 10yrs old. Even ours is looking rough after being outside in the southeast weather now for a couple of years. :cry:
Yeah i know how you feel, just about cried when i noticed a deep rust spot start forming. And forget about trying to get a cvt tranny lol
YUUUURT
SamirD

Obama_is_hot6 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:26 am
SamirD wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:25 am Nice! I moved from the midwest a few years back, but these are still as rare as hen's teeth, especially in any decent condition now that they're past 10yrs old. Even ours is looking rough after being outside in the southeast weather now for a couple of years. :cry:
Yeah i know how you feel, just about cried when i noticed a deep rust spot start forming. And forget about trying to get a cvt tranny lol
I haven't seen one of those yet (thankfully), but some spots that were just chip now look like they may be getting rust. The good thing is that a vinyl wrap will restore the appearance quite easily and is cheaper than repainting. As far as the tranny, we have a really good member on here that knows all about the tranny as well as the whole car as he's got experience with them as a tech--probably the most knowledgeable person on these cars in the US. :drive:
Obama_is_hot6

SamirD wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:56 am
Obama_is_hot6 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:26 am
I haven't seen one of those yet (thankfully), but some spots that were just chip now look like they may be getting rust. The good thing is that a vinyl wrap will restore the appearance quite easily and is cheaper than repainting. As far as the tranny, we have a really good member on here that knows all about the tranny as well as the whole car as he's got experience with them as a tech--probably the most knowledgeable person on these cars in the US. :drive:
Yeah that guy whos username is old tech, i actually was just talking to him about that
YUUUURT
Obama_is_hot6

you got pics? would love to see yours
YUUUURT
SamirD

Obama_is_hot6 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:34 am
I don't, but it's a twin of Kuro's from the outside--except ours is the auto awd sls sport.
Obama_is_hot6

SamirD wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:48 am
I don't, but it's a twin of Kuro's from the outside--except ours is the auto awd sls sport.
very nice
YUUUURT
SamirD

Obama_is_hot6 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:23 pm
SamirD wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:48 am

very nice
Yeah, it's been really good to us. Once I get a chance, it's going to get a complete clean up and then will join Kuro's in CA (if that's where he is now--I forget as he's moved at least once).
KuroNekko

SamirD wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:45 pm
very nice
Yeah, it's been really good to us. Once I get a chance, it's going to get a complete clean up and then will join Kuro's in CA (if that's where he is now--I forget as he's moved at least once).
[/quote]

Yup, I'm in OC now. Been here six years.
My Kizashi now likely looks pretty different due to some accessories on it. I keep forgetting to take and post photos after a wash.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
makanaky

You definitely should post some pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk