Ontario Kizashi owners?

Organize regional meets in your area, and help this car grow a cult like following.
Any North American, and regional information is welcome.
SoulSurgeon

Anyone Kizashi owners from Ontario?

Want to set up a meet up?
lasallejai

I for one in Toronto!
SoulSurgeon

Sweet! I'm in.

When and where bro?
hyper gear

Hello All,

Im from Richmond Hill, Ontario. I owned an 2012 Suzuki Kizashi SLS, with 65,000km. I have one problem, that is one of my rear struts is leaking, and out off warranty. Anyone ever have these problem. This is a TSB # TS 01 05223, only for the U.S. Anyone within 3 years 60,000 km check your struts for leakages.
Woodie

Just replaced my rear struts yesterday, cost me about $100 and took an hour. It's not that big a deal if you do it yourself.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
KuroNekko

Woodie wrote:Just replaced my rear struts yesterday, cost me about $100 and took an hour. It's not that big a deal if you do it yourself.
Were yours leaking from the TSB issue? I recall you bought the countermeasure bump stoppers ahead of time. Also, have you got your Kizashi serviced for the spider recall? I'm thinking about taking it into Wheaton soon. They did my rear shocks under warranty.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Woodie

I didn't see any oil leakage, but the shafts were corroded under the bump stops, probably one good bottoming out incident from a leak. I was hoping for leaks as I've got a clunk back there, guess it's the exhaust and I'll have to screw around with that some more.

I really despise all of these speed bumps around here.

I put a bit of rag over the end of the vent tube, it's right there next to the shock, you just have to take the inner liner off.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency