Maine Suzuki Auto Meet 2017

Organize regional meets in your area, and help this car grow a cult like following.
Any North American, and regional information is welcome.
lockdoc3

CoryJTurner wrote:After wanting one since 2010 I finally bought Friday, i had to let my 2000 A6 go after 270k miles, but happy to have the Suzuki. I can start scoping out days, and what kind of loop/ meet people would be interested in
Cory, sorry for taking so long to reply. Some of us who met in Maine last month discussed the idea. We think that climbing Mount Washington as a group of Suzuki's would be a cool thing to do in NH. I'm not sure if there's time to get one organized and promoted for this fall, but we could certainly do one next year. How does that sound?

Perhaps we can take this conversation offline. Email me at [email protected].
Terry McKee, CSN (Chief Suzuki Nut)
(I don't actually own a Kizashi, sorry)
-------------------------------------------------
2009 SX4 Sport sedan (current)
2008 SX4 JLX hatchback
2007 XL7
2004 Swift+
1990 Swift GL sedan
1987 Forsa
CoryJTurner

Unfortunately the Mt Washington Auto Road closes before October, because the first snow comes early, but i think the Kanc and photo ops at the Mt Washington Hotel would still be a great day!
lockdoc3

CoryJTurner wrote:Unfortunately the Mt Washington Auto Road closes before October, because the first snow comes early, but i think the Kanc and photo ops at the Mt Washington Hotel would still be a great day!
Cory, good to know. We'll continue this conversation in your new post at viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4343.
Terry McKee, CSN (Chief Suzuki Nut)
(I don't actually own a Kizashi, sorry)
-------------------------------------------------
2009 SX4 Sport sedan (current)
2008 SX4 JLX hatchback
2007 XL7
2004 Swift+
1990 Swift GL sedan
1987 Forsa